Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jonnii's VS ute

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
looks soo nice know mate, will be epic ones lowerd haha

i would strongly suggest sl fornt and ultra low rear, i was in the same situation as you and went for sl all round and wish i went for ultras in the back. the back sits to high on sl.

P110710_1551_01.jpg

back tire is about 10mm off tukn under the gaurd if you no what i mean. thats with a full empty tray

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
i had a spare set of tail light (one is cracked) so i thought id give them a hit with the niteshades and see how it goes.

vsute057.jpg

I think they came out supper looks tuff as

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
Looks pretty good man. How many coats did you give it? Can you still notice the orange red and white lenses? You reckon it'd be better tinting a clear set so you cant see the other colours?

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
yeah that photo makes them look real dark. Suprisingly they still show through quite well i though i might be in a lil trouble there but they are allright ill get some night shots up when it gets dark. My plan is to get the rear window tinted real dark aswell so the car is mainly black and white.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
i personly preffer the stock lights on the vs ute, i just cnt settle on any aftermarket items for some reason.
your ute is the cleanest vs ute ive ever seen man, look after her ;)

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
i personly preffer the stock lights on the vs ute, i just cnt settle on any aftermarket items for some reason.
your ute is the cleanest vs ute ive ever seen man, look after her ;)

thanks man there are still some things im not happy with though like small dints and scratchs and such. Also my tint has seen better days few tears in it. Need to fix some of the interior carpets aswell they are falling. as for my lights ive still got the stock ones so ill probly end up putting them back in