Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JSTA5L - 98 VS Statesman whipple blown 5 litre

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
so YOU are the owner of this powerhouse - you would not believe how many people have sent me links to your tiktok videos. Your car is definitely turning some heads on the ol' interwebs, and for good reason, shes an animal.

hlu2t.jpg

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
so YOU are the owner of this powerhouse - you would not believe how many people have sent me links to your tiktok videos. Your car is definitely turning some heads on the ol' interwebs, and for good reason, shes an animal.

hlu2t.jpg

hahahaha thanks jecs iv been following your build for 10 odd years mate i love your car yeah its not bad man but has a lot of tidying up needed before its on a SHYGMH level lol but ill keep ticking along

Rabbit383

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
what kind of power is she making? plan on doing any quarter mile passes? looking sweet mate

FORGIVEME

no substitute for cui
Reaction score
Members Ride
98 S3 VS STATESMAN
what kind of power is she making? plan on doing any quarter mile passes? looking sweet mate
Hey mate piston rungs let go last weekend so its going to be getting stripped and im building a c.o.m.e forged 355 and changing to a harrop blower and shaving bay and repainting the car while the motor is out it was estimated 400-450rwhp