Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Junkies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
So you called him a little $&#^@*@#^$*&$^%#* ###$$7%*# or something lol ?

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Yeah stinks hard. My dad must be tuff he can siphen petrol into our unreg cars..... dam i couldent do that.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
LOL, i'd pay $50 to give the prick a mouthfull too. The Cop probably agreed with you but can't be seen to condone the language.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
Countered the punch by using his force and movement to wrap his arm behind his back then begin to place extreme pressure on his bent wrist possibly (but very unlikely and have not before) snapping tendons or popping out shoulder until the police arrive, them screaming in pain usually gets their friends to stop.

The amount of times this happens in my line of work is pretty high (although its not 100% successful but im pretty good at it), and it hurts WAY more than a punch.

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
Countered the punch by using his force and movement to wrap his arm behind his back then begin to place extreme pressure on his bent wrist possibly (but very unlikely and have not before) snapping tendons or popping out shoulder until the police arrive, them screaming in pain usually gets their friends to stop.

The amount of times this happens in my line of work is pretty high (although its not 100% successful but im pretty good at it), and it hurts WAY more than a punch.

Lol. It was pretty Intensive. He ran up to me and graabed me by the shirt. i grabbed his arm and twisted bringing his face down low and getting pounded by my knee. He got up again, and I launched a kick right in his torso with so mush power, he tore 6 ligament/tendons. The force of the kick left a dent in my tailgate. It should be fun explaining this one to AAMI!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
what i read:

Hey guys,

How are you all?

So I came out of the shopping mall today to find two junkies under my Ute having a sniff. When I turned up one legged it while the other short one decided to fight me. He made a very wrong move and is now is in a police monitored hospital ward. what would you guys have done? Oh and I got fined $50 for being a nuisance, but the other guy got arrested. Had a few teenagers congratulating me!

what actually happen:

Hey guys,

How are you all?

So I came out of the shopping mall today when a couple of guys, who were up to no good startin making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mum got scared and said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

Status
Not open for further replies.