Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Junkies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VZ_SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
So you kick the **** out of him "tearing 6 tendants" and the cop fines you 50 for swearing? Ok...

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Lol. It was pretty Intensive. He ran up to me and graabed me by the shirt. i grabbed his arm and twisted bringing his face down low and getting pounded by my knee. He got up again, and I launched a kick right in his torso with so mush power, he tore 6 ligament/tendons. The force of the kick left a dent in my tailgate. It should be fun explaining this one to AAMI!

You got some serious Jackie Chan Bullsh*t going on here.

*Key word in the sentence being Bulsh*t

Edit: I just can't work out why you kicked your car.

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
You got some serious Jackie Chan Bullsh*t going on here.

*Key word in the sentence being Bulsh*t

Edit: I just can't work out why you kicked your car.

Lol...I kicked the junkie making him hit my tailgate. Colorados are pretty weak shits though..........

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
This reminds me of the time I was in Sydney, and I came out of the Penrith Plaza to find 2 Aboriginal dudes sniffin' and snortin' around my fuel cap, so I yell out "Mate, you'd better stop that **** right now, otherwise you'll be in a world of pain!". Bad move, they came at me with lightning speed! I barely saw them twitch and they were at my face, stinking of petrol. BAM! One of them hits me in the eye, sending me flying into a shop window. The crash of my spine hitting the tables made people vomit in their lunch. But nonetheless I got back up, wiped the blood from my mouth and said "bring it!"
I flew at them, catching them by suprise while yelling out a powerful battle cry, which raises my attack by 160 for 20 seconds, and roundhouse kicked one of them into my car, which smashed into the wall, totally written off. It was a VL anyway, so Reaper would be smiling right about now. Anyway, the other one, who's eyes started turning a hazy shade of green, let out a huge scream, and the force of his Ki actually made me struggle to stand my ground. I look up, and NO ****, his hair was golden, his shirt ripped, and he was a f-cking SUPER SAIYAN! NO BULLSHIT!
So I knew I had to fight harder, so I focused all my Ki, put my hands to my front, and started yelling KA......ME........HA..........ME..... I could see him flying towards me, so I had little time to yell HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and I let out a Kamehameha wave with such force that it ripped the ground from it's foundations and sent several buildings toppling to the ground.

Here's some mobile phone photos and video people took:

Dragon-Ball-Z-Goku-SSJ2-vs-Majin-Vegeta.jpg

Goku-vs.-Vegita.jpg

543061665_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
This reminds me of the time I was in Sydney,

LOL......

good one.......

I'll get some pics up off the tailgate once I finish loading IOS 5 onto my hone ;)

Last edited:

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
@ IS250FSSV - WOW.... Bravo, Well done, you deserve a medal... even better the Lord mayor should give you the "Keys to the city" for your actions against these people who are addicted to some substance and cannot control themselves or their actions.

@ 87RB30VL Fircken classic, LMFAO

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Lol...I kicked the junkie making him hit my tailgate. Colorados are pretty weak shits though..........
Wait, you have a colorado as well now?

Status
Not open for further replies.