Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Junkies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockyvrcalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ UTE
Hey guys,

How are you all?

So I came out of the shopping mall today to find two junkies under my Ute having a sniff. When I turned up one legged it while the other short one decided to fight me. He made a very wrong move and is now is in a police monitored hospital ward. what would you guys have done? Oh and I got fined $50 for being a nuisance, but the other guy got arrested. Had a few teenagers congratulating me!
you should of finished him off.......dont listen to people here bagging ya, f**k junkies.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
@ IS250FSSV - WOW.... Bravo, Well done, you deserve a medal... even better the Lord mayor should give you the "Keys to the city" for your actions against these people who are addicted to some substance and cannot control themselves or their actions.

@ 87RB30VL Fircken classic, LMFAO

Lol at you feeling sorry for helpless junkies...

I really cant wait for the picture of your car.. ill guarantee it looks the same as every other ute that has backed into a pole.

Airstrike, **** man. Dont you know this guy has one of everything. He actually owns the shopping centre that he was parked at.

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
you should of finished him off.......dont listen to people here bagging ya, f**k junkies.

Yea thanks mate. I would have finished him off but a criminal record is a bitch in my line of work! Someone told me that I shouldn't have hit me,but he ran at me and whats the chance of a junkie pulling a knife out his pocket?

IS250FSSV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Lexus GS 300,Holden Commodore SSV 2009,LX-R
Lol at you feeling sorry for helpless junkies...

I really cant wait for the picture of your car.. ill guarantee it looks the same as every other ute that has backed into a pole.

Airstrike, **** man. Dont you know this guy has one of everything. He actually owns the shopping centre that he was parked at.

LX-R...Colorado LX-R???

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Yea thanks mate. I would have finished him off but a criminal record is a bitch in my line of work!

If the person you hospitalised decides to turn around and press charges you just might find yourself with one.

Someone told me that I shouldn't have hit me

Wait, what? You hit yourself?

but he ran at me and whats the chance of a junkie pulling a knife out his pocket?

Now I have to ask, why the hell would someone just up and randomly run at anyone without being provoked? Me thinks there is a bit more to this story, like what led up to him running at you? Makes me wonder if you provoked him somehow.......

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
If the person you hospitalised decides to turn around and press charges you just might find yourself with one.

Wait, what? You hit yourself?

Now I have to ask, why the hell would someone just up and randomly run at anyone without being provoked? Me thinks there is a bit more to this story, like what led up to him running at you? Makes me wonder if you provoked him somehow.......

Thats the thing... i think it is Just a story No more no less. Trolling thread to say, Look at me im awesome and belted 2 non-existent junkies.

Or maybe he was the one sniffing petrol?

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
no coz the fight description would have been : i did a roundhouse kick, followed by a roundhouse kick, then finished with a roundhouse kick' :)

If it was infact Chuck Norris himself, there would have been only one round house kick. Anyone who has witnessed Chuck Norris's round house kick would be able to confirm this. :thumbsup:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Oh god...what is this now, the 8th account?

Stupid thread and re-banned yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.