Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just announced - Steven Richards To Drive For FPR

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Yeah and the Holdens now a hybrid Ford. V8 supercars have gone the way of nascar, all we need now is fiberglass windows and oval tracks.

Don't say that too loud, they might actually do it

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Little larry gets a seat well done.. But anyway **** V8's i'm sick too death of the bitchiness of the whole thing, People just cant understand it's a sport no need too dig personally at one another.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks Larry. You just increased the Value or my 1:18 Jack Daniels models;)

Paid $113, already selling for over 220 on ebay.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Thanks Larry. You just increased the Value or my 1:18 Jack Daniels models;)

Paid $113, already selling for over 220 on ebay.

That's pretty good, we got my brother a couple a few years back, one of team brocks and one of larrys castrol ones.
They'd be worth a bit now i reckon.

Furious_8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC Twin Turbo, VN Turbo, VY Storm
It was a bit strange that jack and Shane where driving so much it the top series this year in there 3rd serimay (spelling?) car. I wonder how the sponsor jack feels about that?

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
It was a bit strange that jack and Shane where driving so much it the top series this year in there 3rd serimay (spelling?) car. I wonder how the sponsor jack feels about that?

i still reccon larry can still put the suit on and show the young people how to steer

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

It was actually just the 2nd car. And it was due to Alan Gurr having some sort of arguement with Morris (as far as i could gather), also didn't help that he kept out qualifying Morris, no Team Owner/driver likes the rookie showing him up.

Either way, no substitute for experience, so it couldn't be a bad thing for Price and Perkins.

Aslo agree with the above, larry could show em a thing or 2

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
I agree. I'm hearing a lot of people saying it is a bad move to have 2 rookies in the team, especially at the same time as they bring in a new car. But the other teams don't have Larry. If he does some testing, I am sure he can pick up some of what the boys will miss, and they can get a lot more out of the cars that way. And the PR potential is huge, especially if they fluke (maybe, maybe not) a few top-ten qualifying results, (boo no shootouts any more except for the enduros) or some good race results. Someone on another forum also pointed out that both boys have excellent records with bringing home straight machinery. (Bathurst being the ONLY exception we could think of!)