Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just Commodores Bush Fire Appeal Cruise Victoria

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
WHAT: BBQ to raise donations at Mount Dandenong. Minux has kindly donated his time to take professional pics of anyones cars. You can buy these pics off Minux with all proceeds going to the fire appeal.

A donation is required from all attending. Remember this is for all those affected by the fires.

WHERE: Take Ferntree Gully road towards the Dandenongs, when you get to the intersection of Ferntree Gully road and Scoresby road (there will be a Shell servo on your right and a chicken shop on your left opposite corner), turn RIGHT into Bunjil Way, follow the driveway (marked in red on the map :D) and it will bring you to the car park.

bunjilwaymapdm9.jpg

WHEN: Sunday 15th February 2009.

Time: 1pm. We will depart around 2ish to cruise up to the top of Mount Dandenong for a BBQ and more pics.

WHAT TO BRING: If you forgot your car id be very surprised, so remember to bring your Commodore, a tank of petrol, a smile and $$$$ for donations

****PRE MEET DETAILS:****

Frankston Bunnings Mel Ref 102 F4 : Meet at 10:45am sharp for a 11:00am depart to Narre Warren.

Narre Warren Casey Lifestyle Centre Mel Ref 110 E6: Meet at 11:30. Depart at 12:15 to cruise up to Ferntree gully. Maps will be supplied for cruise route to Ferntree gully.

Western Suburbs: Opposite DFO (i.e. on Bulla road) there is a carpark in the service lane as you are heading south.

If you are coming FROM the Calder/Airport side, get off at Bulla road (same exit as DFO) but turn right and head down bulla road toward the city. The carpark is just after the Tullamarine freeway overpass.

If you are coming from the city, exit bulla road and turn left, you will see the cars on the corner.

Meet at around 12:00 and are aiming for a 12:15 departure

attachment.php

RULES FOR THIS CRUISE: This is an official Just Commodores cruise, registered with the Red Cross. Police have been informed of this cruise route. Just Commodores Moderators and Admins will be at this event, any illegal activity will be reported directly to police.
If you do not plan to follow the road and local laws please do not attend this event.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit this link for updates and further information:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/pub/92442-official-victorian-bushfire-appeal-cruise.html

To register your interest in attending please post here:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...modores-bush-fire-appeal-cruise-victoria.html

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Please note, due to the interest in this cruise, the meet location at the train station has changed.

EQUIPED

AM VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Equipe 2005
all they best guys! I wish I could attend.

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
should be a good cruise for a good cause, shame i'm in sa.

all the best hope you guys can raise some decent cash.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
**** i wish i could come. going paintballing. have fun guys

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Good luck, hope it all runs smoothly.
Would be awsome if i could get down there, can't ever see that happening though :(

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty

mattkeane88

Reaction score
Good on your guys for showing your support. It really is a terrible trajedy and the support australia has shown over the past few days really does make you proud to be an aussie.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
For those of you who are interstate, or who cannot meet up with us Sunday to make the cruise, but still want to donate, I guess the best way to do so is here:

Or

Freecall 1800 811 700 from anywhere within Australia to make a credit card donation.

Or

Send a cheque or money order to:
GPO Box 2957 Melbourne VIC 8060
(please indicate which appeal or activity you would like your donation to go towards).

Information and addresses taken from Red Cross Website