Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just got a VY S pac

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Maybe I'm gettin too old as I can't be fark putting one in lol. Besides where the light sits in the window it is filled in with the same black stuff as is already around the rear window, where do you put the light then? without it looking dodgy or out of place. Just a thought. :)

P.S. get new pics up!

hsv_punk

I Just Want One
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Berlina V6
To do the no spoiler conversion properly:
-You will need to purchase the rear brake light assembly, and get the rear window changed to accommodate the light. This part of the process should cost around $280-$330 (brake light & window).
-Then the holes in the boot need to be welded up and the boot painted, which depending on where you go, should cost you between $300-$450.

I think they look fantastic with no spoiler, definitely different to all the other ones out there. Just unfortunately a costly exercise. But go for it!

Also you could add the rear lip spoiler which HBD came out with, which would also look good and distinguish your car from the others. Just a thought.

08_adaml

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII Spac Manual
yeah ur right, ill look into it.
thanks