Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Just ordered an SS, can't wait!

Plonker

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline Ute & 2016 SSV Redline Sedan
It was actually for real, that was the rectification that was required. :)
I won't destroy people's eyes in this thread (because what has been seen cannot be unseen), but side-front photo linky and side-rear photo linky ...

Camden Holden should be shot for what they did to your car :p I have seen quite a few monstrosities in that lot.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Camden Holden should be shot for what they did to your car :p
From most points of view ... however, from another, it meant we were able to effectively get a new car in the exact colour & spec-level we wanted, a colour+spec which had been discontinued 9 months prior (and which no NSW or Vic or Qld or SA or Tas dealer had in stock 'cos I checked ALL dealer websites for stock), and at a used-car price.
Because nobody else would buy it.
:)

Jasjul

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to be VF2 SS
I'm sure you'll be happy. Picked up a 2015 plate last week. Manual SS. Mmmmmm the noise standard, I never thought I would hear it from a standard vehicle. What colour are you getting?

Carcool

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV Man
Ordered a 2016 build SSV back in October last year, its been a long wait but just received this from my dealer;

Yes I can confirm the SS was completed ahead of schedule 29/01 is what the birth certificate reads and is getting organised to be shipped to me in the next 2 days. I cant confirm what day she will be here until I have a ship booking shouldn't be to long for that.
The nurse told me the birth was uneventful with no complications
Congratulations Mark you have your self a brand new, healthy, snarling, LS3 equipped SS on the way.

Woo Hoo

rouseabout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 in Red Hot, waiting for my VF11 SS
I've ordered Red Hot, standard SS wheels powdercoated black, side grills replaced with black SSV units