Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Just saying Hi to all. New owner of a..

REQUIEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Lumina
Just a bought my first EVER holden and obviously my 1st Commodore.

My Car: 2005 Black VZ Lumina 3.6lt Auto 1 owner
Kilometres 80,000 ( full holden service history in books)
Illegal black tint

I rekon I got a good deal as it was my Father inlaws and I negotiated from $13,000 to $10,000.

My plans are to debadge it,remove the rear shopping trolley spoiler, lower it a cple of inches and for now the lumina mags are being painted black until I purchase a larger set of rims. Is there any issues with wheels 18 inches or higher? Is there any great commodore mechanics to increase a bit of power? I have been told D&T but as I stated this is my 1st commodore so any local advice would be great.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
welcome to the jc club nice ride search around the forums in sa section and you find more info on the members and where they hang out

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
welcome d&t do good work but way over priced you can get a better job cheaper carline arnt bad and exhuast technology arnt bad either good luck

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
welcome d&t do good work but way over priced you can get a better job cheaper carline arnt bad and exhuast technology arnt bad either good luck

You get what you pay for. I would recommend D&T. You want quality you have to pay for it.

rhysyvtss

chev badges for sale!!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
y series r8 clubby, wicked vn
You get what you pay for. I would recommend D&T. You want quality you have to pay for it.

i have to agree i would recommend them too iv got a D&T system on mine and i couldnt be happier sure it was a tad pricey but as said i got exactly what i paid for!:thumbsup:

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
welcome mate. marky at exhaust technology goodwood road does some nice work. best advice to give is meet up with the local car crowd on a weekend and have a listen to some cars see what you like and chat with the owners.