Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

justin's 1990 vn executive

J

JUDDO13

ummmm when i get money lol gotta finish the interior first then paint then rims
unless i find a relli cheap pair for now lol

J

JUDDO13

well just toook the car to the RWC place
get it back in half an hour
but qld roads closes at the same time as i get my car back so if it passes ill get rego 2moz
im hoping i pass and hope there aint anything wrong with the car that the racq fella didnt pick up
anyways ill fill ya all in when i get her back
cheers

J

JUDDO13

she failed lol oh well i got a list of probs to fix now just a few little things so yeh get that all fixed up 2moz and go again the day afta
oh and here is a few more piks of the interior she looks so much more nicer now all i wanna do is paint most of the blastics black and the sun vosors black and a few things like that then ill be happy for a while and get onto the paint
P.S. the covering of the roof liner was a shoking job by my mum but im going to get it redone in 6 months or so

Attachments

• view-of-front.jpg
    view-of-front.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
rooflining does look a bit dodgy but its still better than before.

J

JUDDO13

yeah it isnt acturly sagging well a little bit in some places but the bit that looks like its sagging hardcore it just didnt clip in to the roof properly
so when i re do it ill be putting some velcrow up or sumink
lol my mum used a hut glue gun i told her it would look dodgey but meh
next time ill proberly get it done profeshionally but over all its wayyyyy better then it looked b4