Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Juzo's 05 Impulse blue VZ SS

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Well, as some of you may know my wife pranged the berlina and after much debate after getting it back repaired we decided to flick it and go for this beast, YAY!:)

Model: VZ SS

Year: 2005

Colour: Impulse blue

Transmission: 6 speed manual

Klms: 41500

Condition: Excellent

Car is mint apart from a few small dings which are getting pulled out as part of the deal.No real big plans for it yet, mabye change speakers first and install phone kit.Tune will follow when money permits as well as exhaust.
Absolutely rapt with the deal i got considering the circumstances with my old car, plus the missus is happy too, for once!;)

Attachments

• RIMG0997.jpg
    RIMG0997.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 5,309
  • RIMG0998.jpg
    RIMG0998.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 2,130
  • RIMG0999.jpg
    RIMG0999.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 2,689
  • RIMG1000.jpg
    RIMG1000.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 828
  • RIMG1001.jpg
    RIMG1001.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 5,197
  • RIMG1002.jpg
    RIMG1002.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 825

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Sweet man, i like that colour. It was a choice between black or blue for me :) tune is a must. I’ve just received my car back from Holden after a diff rebuild and im 80% sure they've 'detuned' the car in order not to put the new diff under stress. Doesn’t pick up as quickly as before i got the rebuild :( Do the 2-hole mod as well. You’ll never regret it! Something to listen to before you get the exhaust :thumbsup:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Nice ride mate!!!!

Seriously, for the $400 it costs, get yourself a mail order at least. Just the money you save in fuel per week from it you will be better off.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Nice ride mate!!!!

Seriously, for the $400 it costs, get yourself a mail order at least. Just the money you save in fuel per week from it you will be better off.

Glad you mentioned that minux cause i was wondering about them.Are they the way to go?
Who's the best one to see about them?

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
nice mate..

Bugger about the Berlina. That was a hell of a car. You going to go more for performance or luxury with the SS? Either should be good.

Keep us updated.:thumbsup:

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
i have fallen in love with those cup holders! They are the best things on the planet! (Apart from women) I love seeing the expression on peoples faces when they open it for the first time, then they get all comfortable to just open and close them another 100 times before they get bored lol

Does any one know of any aftermarket vz engine covers? Because of the drive by wire none fit, got sucked into a set on ebay ages ago because he said they'll fit and they don’t. There not even bolts for em cus they're clipped on. Was thinking about getting one of my engineering mates to knock up some stainless ones with SSZ LS1 CNC machined in them :)

Needs a tint btw, just a little constructive criticism :whistling

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Glad you mentioned that minux cause i was wondering about them.Are they the way to go?
Who's the best one to see about them?

See Brad @ Enhanced, the mail order i got from him for the Senator was as good as some full tunes as I have had. Take you about 30 minutes to change over. My fuel average went from 13.9 highway and city, now its on 11.6 highway and city. The power curve is so much better also, I had forgotten how poo stock LS1's feel lol. Only thing is, once you get the PCM, you need to change it over and send yours back.