Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

KABUL Afghanistan and the Taliban (I call them TelevisionBan)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I spent most of yesterday watching feeds from Reuters News on Satellite and other Sats and I feel for those people that have been left behind in Kabul. You no doubt seen the Footage on our Local Australian News on the Mayhem at the Airport that was HEAVENLY EDITED for Australian Consumption but what I saw was horrible and it was unedited and what the news media call RAW.
Its bad to see Frightened Afghan people fighting for their lives Chasing the US Globe Master down the runway and when the plane taken off and the two or more that fell off once the plane was around 500 or more feet off the ground but what you did not see is the people that was squashed by the Plane Wheels.
Reporters in Afghanistan are limited so has Reuters Reporters. All reporters take chances reporting there as they can be killed easy so the World can see whats going on but I did see on another report two Taliban Fighters Fighting to get this young girl no doubt for their future wife but whist the girl Fathers was trying to stop this he was shot.

The Taliban are a Sick race and know doubt they will scour Kabul to find NEW young girls and when I say young I say Young because the one I saw was around 12 to 15 years old and one of the Taliban had one of the girl hands and the other had the other arm whilst her Father lied dead on the dirt.

You wonder why people died to get out of Kabul. The Amount of Afghan People than was in those US Globemaster, Its the US Record to have over 650 People jam in one aircraft. For me the US President Joe Biden is a GOOSE only days before he bolstered that the Afghan Army had 300,000 troops, The Best weaponry Available and now this is in the Taliban hands in DAYS, what a Fcukin Goose..
They will start selling the World cheap Opium once they gets their fields going, the World young will be hooked again, US will bomb their fields to get rid of the Opium, and here we go again another September 11.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
It certainly is a hideous situation in Afghanistan.
They have promised to implement sharia law, so we all know if we have a 1/2 a brain what that means.
The other serious worry is that both China and Russia are sitting pretty in their embassies and are no doubt laughing at the coalition that have gone leaving Afghanistan to it.

No doubt interesting days ahead.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I don't think you can lay blame on the US President alone. He only did what a lot of US people wanted, hell even the Previous President wanted out but couldn't make it happen. The only thing the US got wrong was how fast the Taliban overan the Afghan forces, they expected months instead of weeks. I think it is wrong for the world to expect the US to play the role of world police even though in many instances they do so at their free will. For the US there were only 2 options when it came to Afghanistan, pull out or stay there indefinitely.

If the world wanted to maintain status quo in Afghanistan than the UN should have taken over from the US but we all know how well that would have worked and most countries probably wouldn't have been interested in paying for and supplying troops to the UN for that cause.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The only thing the US got wrong was how fast the Taliban overan the Afghan forces, they expected months instead of weeks.
Yes.
The Taliban were there in Kabul by the Thousands all the time and all they did is change the shirts over night and bingo we are Taliban again. Stupid part about this the CIA knew about this. It has been Reported that majority of Afghan troops has not been paid for month so where did the money go?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The other serious worry is that both China and Russia are sitting pretty in their embassies

No doubt interesting days ahead.
Watching this on the feed I watch from ChinaSat 6B, A lot of traffic on this.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Which was fostered and supported by the US (via the CIA) during the Afghan/soviet war.

Watch a movie called Charlie Wilson's War. Loosely based on true events.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Which was fostered and supported by the US (via the CIA) during the Afghan/soviet war.

Watch a movie called Charlie Wilson's War. Loosely based on true events.
USA did condone Taliban when the Russians were in Afghanistan more than 20 years ago.
Many people have short memories or don’t wish to remember.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I watch the Truth around the World not the lies that our news and our Government give us.

Photo below show you Reuters waiting for news Update.

The Photo below shows (The Above working Monitor telling you the new status for the next news) Reuters NEWS Update for the News and the Bottom monitor Shows you the one of the 20 or even more service I have to get News Feeds from.
Remember I can have 11 monitors turned on with all feeds coming from around the world. The Bottom monitor is showing VOA Feeds. Voice of America. Monitors everywhere, You can't see the monitor close to the ceiling

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
USA did condone Taliban when the Russians were in Afghanistan more than 20 years ago.
Many people have short memories or don’t wish to remember.
Yes