Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kate's ride Phoebe the 202

pez06

PhoebeGirl
Reaction score
Members Ride
1978 VB Commodore SL
thanks, i know, i choose it and bought the car too.

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
yeah it is a great colour, im jsut trying my best to paint it on as best i can, its actually a very different colour to what i thought it would be, but thanks for the reply, and yeah this is pez's car, jsut curious to anyway, do you think we should paint the underbody the same colour or just a flat black or something?

cheers, nick

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
well just thought i might update this thread as it been a while now, had to sand it all back again as the last paper i used was too course and also building a new carport (somewhere for me to paint it under) but yeah when i have some more time im going to fix it right up this time as i bought kate a new car, so im going to get every tiny little dent out the best i can and then start off fresh, basically but it right back to bare metal to see whats under there, also found a few panel beaters and spray painters that are giving me hints and tips and stuff, but im going to make this the best looking car ive painted, i will get some more pics later on when its almost finished, still got lots of work to do, on my own that is, along with everything else i do, but it will be finished next year and a few little major mods along the way, everyone one will find out next year :)