Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

kc's VK Wagon

.kc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Wagon
Hey everybody, I'm kc and I'm a VK-aholic. Here's my first car, it's been in the family for 15 years now and its FINALLY MINE! I'm still (lazilly) on my learners, so I cant legally drive her myself...

She's seen country Victoria, Melbourne, the east coast and nowlives in sunny QLD. She's running a 4spd manual behind a black motor on LPG and regular fuel, extremely reliable, only ever let us down once, and she'd been driving a couple thousand kms with a tonne of our junk hitched to the back. Im in the process of getting her pretty again, fixing leaks (you could have kept goldfish in the footwells before I popped the seals in em) and getting her the way I want her: reliable and non-stinky :p

So far I've taken off that god-awful spoiler, the cross bars from the roofracks and a mate helped me ungunk the interior as well as fitting new seatcovers and putting on a grille I swiped from another mate, mostly cosmetic stuff. No big plans, keeping those wheels, only ever seen 1 other set on a Corolla, Not lowering it, I dont really wanna lost my muffler on my stupid steel gutters. Not really following any trends like a big soundsystem, its only got a Cassette player. radio. Getting new speakers, as the original ones are munted. I swear theyre picking up alien transmissions when I flick the radio on.

What I need to do:
-Inject the steering wheel with liquid nails.
-Fix the fuel guage.
-Get the gas system looked at.
-Clean/polish.
-Paint rear bumper.
-Fit carpet for wagon floor.
-Fit new wagon-wall cards.
-Buy and fit new speaker/s.
-Respray if paint comes up crap.
-Get new glovebox.
-Get new sunvisor clips.
-New interior vents.
-New driver's side door drink holder.
-Fill holes from Spoiler screws.
-Fix driver's side window, scissor-arms are bent.

That list is more for my sanity than for youse to look at, but any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Dont want anything Street Machine Magazine worthy, just a good cruiser. Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• 190120111042.jpg
    190120111042.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 402
  • 190120111044.jpg
    190120111044.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 935