Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Keeping 'weapons' in your car

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
The other thing I used to keep was (Trayner might know what I'm talking about) a 600mm box extension handle. I now don't worry about using that as I've found something better.

Bah use a northstar adjustable so you can control how far away you want to be for clobbering duties

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
WTF do you do that needs one of them under your seat for protection??? I wouldn't have thought the chances of getting the VL carjacked would be that high :hmmm:

Reaper

Then you Sir, have no comprehension of just how fully sik VL's are :)

Parraeels101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
I have a 3D maglite down beside my seat, and the club lock behind the seat in the rear footwell. Not that I've ever had to use them, or even felt the need to. But I know they're there just in case.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
10051612.jpg

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
if someone wanted to attack my car and steal it they can have it.
i dont carry anything of any value (or leave anything of value) in there anyway =P

otherwise ill use my yellow tongue thats in the tub as a whip. *whip it good...*

I obviously wouldnt use the yellow tongue

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
WTF do you do that needs one of them under your seat for protection??? I wouldn't have thought the chances of getting the VL carjacked would be that high :hmmm:

Reaper

2 For one Deal

somerandom

Reaction score
everyone has a weapon without even knowing it

it's your car, now start mowing your attackers down

that made me remember, an employee threatened a boss at my work with the "if i see you on the street i'm going to run you over" - lol he got a written warning

VT_SS

-
Reaction score
Members Ride
EVIL304
Wouldn't the best be a club lock? It usually sits by your feet and isn't illegal.

Personally I don't even have a car at the moment, so my opinion probably doesn't matter lol
Yep go the clubby, in my old car i was pulled over and all the cop wanted to see was the key go in the lock and work and then he sent me on my way after looking over the car i dont carry anything at the moment though.

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
I keep a small wooden kubotan with a keyring on the end, used it once when some locals decided to pester me for smokes and money on my way to my car after bouncing one night. I tried to do the right thing and just drive away, but they kicked my car which sorta makes me snap when people kick cars :(
wooden-kubotan-keychain.jpg

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol