Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kelly Racing/Jack Daniels Racing

Promxu6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore, v6, supercharged
hey guys, im a huge fan of both kelly racing, and jack daniels racing teams, do any of you folow them, im also a kelly gang member, which meens i get to go into the pits, and also go to there workshop, in Braside in vic.

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
I think that they are a great team,wish they would win more races though,the cars sound excellent and I think a bit more good luck needs to go their way especially Todd he was a great driver at HRT.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
hey guys, im a huge fan of both kelly racing, and jack daniels racing teams, do any of you folow them, im also a kelly gang member, which meens i get to go into the pits, and also go to there workshop, in Braside in vic.

Ummmm congratulations. :hmmm:

Reaper

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
I've always liked Todd, but never really been a big fan of Rick. I'm more of a HRT fan, but I would rather see the Kellys win than any Ford.

VBRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VK Calais 333 Pack
They are just around the corner. I have seen the transporters there but never thought much about it. Wasn't the Jack Daniels team was originally owned by LP? Was always a fan of LP.

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Yeah Perkins Engineering. I don't think Larry's role is as prominent as it used to be, but I'm fairly sure he's still involved.

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
does anyone know if the kelly's still lease LP's racing entitlements contracts (REC) or did they buy them off him? i know they leased them at first when they started the team

Promxu6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore, v6, supercharged
larry does not own them anymore, he has sold them to kelly racing, kelly racing management, todd kelly, rick kelly, margret kelly, john kelly, larry perkinsis a share holder.