Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kevin Rudd and his green car vision are lemons

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Yeah I did. I don't know what happened there.

You wouldn't have to fix the Camry? haha

They must look after them better down your way. There are some real shitbox Camry's around here.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
You're in NSW.
Says about everything. (Lived there for six years)
I think NSW is about as close as you can get to soviet russia in australia.

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
If I was going to buy a toyota I would get an Aurion Sportivo Zr6, pretty quick sporty looking cars but having said that i would prefer an Xr6 or SV6.

Stupid thing is that whilst the car is good gor the environment when its running around on the road the manufacturing process and the batteries used makes the car less environmentally friendly than a hummer.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
If I was going to buy a toyota I would get an Aurion Sportivo Zr6, pretty quick sporty looking cars but having said that i would prefer an Xr6 or SV6.

Stupid thing is that whilst the car is good gor the environment when its running around on the road the manufacturing process and the batteries used makes the car less environmentally friendly than a hummer.

The Camry has about as much styling finesse as a Hummer, too......

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
The Camry has about as much styling finesse as a Hummer, too......

that i will agree with, very ugly cars. We have a 4 cylinder model at work, looks like crap, interior is as boring as a cardboard museum and it couldnt pull the skin of a custard. Total rubbish, how they can take a large family car and put a 4cyl engine in it I dont know. Its not economical cause with a family's plethora of crappiled into it it has to work twice as hard to get anywhere so uses more fuel than a falcon or commodore doing it easier.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I think Camrys only stay afloat because Indians seem to be sponsored by them...well in Vic anyway.

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
I think Camrys only stay afloat because Indians seem to be sponsored by them...well in Vic anyway.

nope, its the same in NSW. Camry's seem to be the car of choice for the Indian members in society and honda civics seem to be the asian car of choice.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
nope, its the same in NSW. Camry's seem to be the car of choice for the Indian members in society and honda civics seem to be the asian car of choice.

Totally agree, although old boilers in bowls outfits seem to love Camry's, too.