Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kinda 50/50 on this one...

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX

police are exempt from road laws while on duty, but its still a dog move....... dont think its illegal like the guy is claiming but pretty dog and blocking a breakdown lane.

Last edited by a moderator:

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
would piss myself laughing if his supervisors name is james, but yeah cars running and he doesnt even appear to have a seatbelt on?

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
I'm suprised he didn't fire up about the recording or the bit where he said about posting it online - there was hardly any reaction.

Good for a laugh though. Thanks OP

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Didn't go off at the recording. Probably a good guy. About of a dog act recording like that. Police do alot

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Yeah, whoever this guy recording is just wants to be an internet hero. I'll admit, his "just waiting for a mate, hey?" line was kind of funny, but he is championing his recording of what appeared to be an otherwise good police officer as if he is performing a community service of the highest order. If' he'd left it at the wise crack remark and went on his way he would've come off as a bit of a comedian, here he just comes off as a bit of a dick.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
50/50 as well.

I mean whom knows why he is there. Who knows how long of a shift he has been working. Think its a 12hr shift from memory.

Wonder where the person recording the video parked

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
I don't have a issue with it he is just doing his job and he seems like a top bloke very polite and very calm when the smart ass questions him.

I think he might be a contractor not a police officer.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
He isn't a Police Officer, he is a speed camera operator.

I feel sorry for him being caught like that. I hope he doesn't get sacked over as he seems like a nice guy just doing his job who nodded off for a few minutes. Sure I dislike speed cameras like the most of us but here is someone earning a living being set up by some person wanting 15 minutes of fame, who thinks he is funny and clever catching someone napping on the job.

You can't tell me those of you who sit down at work, or have sat in a meeting, have never dozed off. I have. I have a staff member who has sleep Apnoea and throughout the day his eyes will close while he is at his desk for a couple of minutes. I let him go as it refreshes him and his falling asleep isn't going to hurt any one. This guy's job is to sit in a car while the camera does it's job and it would have to be hell boring and I am quite sure most people in his situation could nod off easily.

The person who took this video should be ashamed of themselves, I bet they aren't perfect at work, if they even had a job!