Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kingswood found with original 998Klm's!

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
So about the OP...

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
Does GTS-Replica ever not bring up how he has so many cars and always trying to point out that his is better?
Kid needs to learn that the world doesnt evolve around him.

Anyway to the op the car is a good find.
I dont think it would ever sell for that much but no doubt people will want it.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
My morning dump wouldn't be the same without reading a thread involving a butt hurt teenager gloating about a replica.....
Ot - would be great project but not at that price

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I used to have a blown 350 chev camaro when I was younger, was about 5 years old, spent about 10k on it, then sold it and bought a 1967 mustang, overhauled the engine, spent about 35k on that one since I made money off the camaro, sold the stang, bought a replica Lambo which was actually just a Lambo shell on a Hyundai Excel chassis so it LOOKED rad but was actually a pile of cow **** on wheels. Then I flew to the moon, won the election against Obama, slapped Julia Gillard, founded Wikileaks and won the 100mil lotto the other day.

All before my 6th birthday.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I used to have a blown 350 chev camaro when I was younger, was about 5 years old, spent about 10k on it, then sold it and bought a 1967 mustang, overhauled the engine, spent about 35k on that one since I made money off the camaro, sold the stang, bought a replica Lambo which was actually just a Lambo shell on a Hyundai Excel chassis so it LOOKED rad but was actually a pile of cow **** on wheels. Then I flew to the moon, won the election against Obama, slapped Julia Gillard, founded Wikileaks and won the 100mil lotto the other day.

All before my 6th birthday.

Ok mate I believe it all, except unless you have had a birthday since Tuesday you are still 5 years old. I'd have said you were at least a couple years older when you arrived at the cruise yesterday in the trusty old VL Turbo..

[video=youtube_share;C8HcgWdViQM]http://youtu.be/C8HcgWdViQM[/video]

Last edited:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Yeah you can tell its a replica by my user id...

lols at half assed... Shannons don't think that.!

you should join street commodores... id post the link for you but its blocked on JC

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i didnt realize HZ interiors looked that good from factory

heres a mates HZ, they might not be a HK but i wouldnt say no to one

39857_1407126736133_6949212_n.jpg

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Lolz to whoever ( I wonder? :idea: ) has left me negative rep for my comment #38. You think I give a crap?

I called out an obvious liar, who incidentally hasn't posted since. And as soon as you come online, the bad rep comes up. Showing your age there junior... and hey if you want to play those games, have the balls to add your name to comments.. the comment just shows stars.. *************

I think the number of likes on that comment pretty much says it all lol.. if a couple of them add rep because you didn't like it, I come out in front :)

Go cry to Daddy.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Lolz to whoever ( I wonder? :idea: ) has left me negative rep for my comment #38. You think I give a crap?

I called out an obvious liar, who incidentally hasn't posted since. And as soon as you come online, the bad rep comes up. Showing your age there junior... and hey if you want to play those games, have the balls to add your name to comments.. the comment just shows stars.. *************

I think the number of likes on that comment pretty much says it all lol.. if a couple of them add rep because you didn't like it, I come out in front :)

Go cry to Daddy.

I too received some heart warming feedback from a rather miffed pre pubescent child (not mentioning names of course...)

You do realise Santa sees everything so you had better start being a good boy.....