Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kits.

vt dreamer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE II SV6
My VT acclaim has a rooted front bumper, and i was thinking of getting a clubsport kit instead of just the standard VT one, I have no experience with this and i was just wondering is it worth it and does it take much to change them over?

It's 12:21 so if i don't make any sense just disregard this thread, thanks.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
If its a genuine Clubsport kit, short answer no it wont take much. Couple of screws here and there and bobs your uncle (or butch aunty).

However like most genuine kits they cost a fair bit and you will probably go aftermarket fibreglass.

These kits...tend to suck the big one. If youre going to buy aftermarket fibreglass make sure its from a reputable seller because these kits have a tendency to not fit very well when done on the cheap.

DSAvtSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SUPER 6 S
My Old VT EXEC had a Fibreglass Clubby Kit, Sides and rear bar were perfect, the front is where the fitting problems are.

If i did it again i'd get fibre sides and rear with a genuine front. It'l save a bit on cash and you cant really tell the difference.

P.S. dont let anyone else park yhour car
photo.php