Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Koni Adjustables for the front

P

Pistol

When i got the car it had the Koni in the back, which is great! I can harden them up heaps and its great for a bit of powersliding (though you shouldnt do that sort of thing...) but as far as the handling goes it kinda throws the whole thing a bit off balance cos the fronts still storck and pretty soft. Are they available for the front and if so anre they hard to put on? i reckon if i can get some the handling would be great!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Yeah they're available for the front. I'm getting mine put in at the end of the week. I'm doing the opposite and leaving koni's out of the back for now though. I want a soft rear haha

Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Crapbox
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Coltspeed - 102 Bowden St Meadowbank NSW Australia 2114

Phone (02) 9807 3830 - [email protected]
[/font]

Edit: this is contact given for Koni shocks in Australia, couldnt find a parts list or dealer sheet on their webby.

Last edited:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Thats a good price bucket, The conversion I'm looking at buying is 1800 bucks..

I get an engine for 200 dollars cheaper.. Bargain.

Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Crapbox
Im SURE i saw an RB25DE engine in sydney somewhere advertised for $795... does that sound about right. Whats a front cut worth? would it be better to get a fromt cut if you were gonna convert the head.

When i come back from OS, im going to get a nice calais body and do some funky things with it methinks.