Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Koya SF06

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Nice wheels

NO HOON

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
Looks great, got a very nice flow with the two spoilers and the bright colours work well together; chrome taillights, steel wheels and chrome tips. Usually i hate chrome, but this works.

Just needs more low :p

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
Looks great, got a very nice flow with the two spoilers and the bright colours work well together; chrome taillights, steel wheels and chrome tips. Usually i hate chrome, but this works.

Just needs more low :p
Starting my research!

Jonesy87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE UTE
Hey mate are the fronts standard or concave spec from Koya? I’m sorting out offsets for my Sf11’s at the moment with them and they are telling me I need +29 offset for a 20x9.5 rim because the brembo fronts...clearly yours fit with a much better offset. I don’t understand why they are telling me this...it’s doing my head in to be honest.

dimetime

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve calais 6lt
Hey mate are the fronts standard or concave spec from Koya? I’m sorting out offsets for my Sf11’s at the moment with them and they are telling me I need +29 offset for a 20x9.5 rim because the brembo fronts...clearly yours fit with a much better offset. I don’t understand why they are telling me this...it’s doing my head in to be honest.
depends on spoke design also, the sf06 might have a spoke design that allows the clearence, i know the sf04 require a +36 20x10 with a 3mm spacer to fit the brembos on the front of a redline

Tryg

Reaction score
Members Ride
a white car
depends on spoke design also, the sf06 might have a spoke design that allows the clearence, i know the sf04 require a +36 20x10 with a 3mm spacer to fit the brembos on the front of a redline
very true, they have a form online at Koya where you can send all your clearance data and they can input into their CAD program and check all clearances. Do this first.

http://www.koya.com.au/fitment-check-form/

Last edited: