Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

KPM , Sureflo , Manta Exhaust

hanson1128

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
They do the quiet system in both 2 1/2" and 3".

Manta do cats that will bolt straight up to the Hurricanes and then to the system. I'll work out a price and PM you.

The system doesn't crackle and pop, more of a burble on down shift.

Ok, so the 2.5" and 3" both definitely not to drone? or the 2.5" will have more chance not to drone?
do you have any video in quiet version of 3" one?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Ok, so the 2.5" and 3" both definitely not to drone? or the 2.5" will have more chance not to drone?
do you have any video in quiet version of 3" one?

No sorry, I don't. There should be some on Youtube, plenty of these systems around. The system with the hotdogs and muffler in the front section definitely does not drone in either the 2 1/2" or 3".

I'll just put the prices up here so everyone can see.

3" stainless $2590
3" mild $1890

2 1/2" stainless $2250
2 1/2" mild $1690

The prices include the cats that bolt straight up to the extractors as well. Take $600 off each price if you don't want cats, but then you may need to modify the system to bolt up. With cats, the Manta system bolts directly to the Hurricanes with no modification.

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
Excuse my ignorance but when you refer to hurricanes, is that the brand of the factory headers fitted to the ve 6L?.

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Excuse my ignorance but when you refer to hurricanes, is that the brand of the factory headers fitted to the ve 6L?.

Hurricane is an aftermarket manufacturer of exhausts like pacemaker etc.

hanson1128

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
No sorry, I don't. There should be some on Youtube, plenty of these systems around. The system with the hotdogs and muffler in the front section definitely does not drone in either the 2 1/2" or 3".

I'll just put the prices up here so everyone can see.

3" stainless $2590
3" mild $1890

2 1/2" stainless $2250
2 1/2" mild $1690

The prices include the cats that bolt straight up to the extractors as well. Take $600 off each price if you don't want cats, but then you may need to modify the system to bolt up. With cats, the Manta system bolts directly to the Hurricanes with no modification.

does 2.5" comparing to 3" will have big power output difference?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Not on the VE, no. You may see a difference on the dyno, but on the street it would hardly be noticeable. All this bullshit about back pressure and bottom end is exactly that, bullshit. The biggest difference in 2 1/2" and 3" is sound. 3" is louder and deeper than 2 1/2".