Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

kriticals ride - now lowered

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
im with the vt clubby sides, vs clubby rear and flutes, i just dont like the buldge :p but if u like it, GOOD ON U :yeah: good luck with it!! Cant wait to see yours with the flutes and a fulll B.K... do u reckon that a black VS exec, with all the body kit standard apart from the skirts in VT clubby with the silver accent would look good? iv seen one with a VS SS skirt and it looks cool, but wit a VT clubby kit, would it look as good?? any one got a pic of one, even if it has a full kit.... cheers :) soz for takin away from ur ride kritical :D AWESOME!!!

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
hey man cars coming along nice. got any further with ur kit yet mate? will look sweet wen its finished.

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
danny mate, rides goin like a beast!

new exhaust and extractors give ya a lil bit extra go and sounds better than the old lukey cat back for sure!

XR8 bonnet bulge will look the goods for sure and the rest of the kit will look madness.

i reckon u need ur clutch changed coz its bloody stiff :p but roller rockers are first hehe.

come see me sometime u bum!

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
sum rear ended her couple weeks bak dont look like much but thats $3200 damage and lost me license today for mnths hoon law

Attachments

• Copy of DSC01503.JPG
    Copy of DSC01503.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 185

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
sum rear ended her couple weeks bak dont look like much but thats $3200 damage and lost me license today for 3 mnths hoon law

Last edited:

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
dam man..hope you were insured..what happaned? whos fault was it??

those 3 months should go pretty quick..hope ya dont need it for work ro anything !! :bang:

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
yer im wid sgio 3rd party insurance.. they gonna cover upto 3k ONLy coz tha dick that arse ended me was unlicensed! .... and un insured,off his head, and drivin sum1 elses car. yer didnt really wanna pay for it me self