Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

kriticals ride - now lowered

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
tint looks great! lowered suspension looks great! ur exhaust drone is annoying :p

the new exhaust ur getting will fix that;)

have you thought any more into getting ur spoiler removed and ur kit chucked on? i think it would look mad :yeah:

i'll talk you into it when i get you maggot next wknd :p

S

SSeduced

Nice ride mate

I hope your springs do settle i doubt they will i got told mine would so have 1 of my mates and they dont settle f$%k all. Seems like the suspension shops just tell you that :(

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
i have been for a few rides in cars with superlows, not the plushed of all rides, but looks make up for em :p

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
nah they have settled a bit bout half an inch its been about 2 weeks since install and i was talking to a dude wid dobinsons an he rekons they can settle upto nearlly an inch but takes near a month to fully settle..
ill post up sum pics latter.
Anyway Im thinking about getting my VZ SS rims polished! yall think its a good idea? i seen a clubby withs VS SS rims on it and had been polished but i dunno how it was done or was it just factory

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
not too sure about it on a white car, and with the VZ SS's...im not sure, u might prove me wrong :D well good luck with it, whatever u chose to do :thumbsup:

Last edited:

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Looking sweet with the VZ SS mags and the tint, I would colour code the mirrors,luving ur consol in blue,Remove the spoiler and sell it on JC you might get a buyer.Maybe Skirts Also could be Considered!

Whats ur Engine mods for the furture 1st off? And ur 18" polished Mags would look the goods I bet,

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
cheers man yer im thinkin bout gettin the door handels painted dunno bout mirrors. gettin me exhaust n extractors in 2 weeks time den high ratio roller rockers. should be a machine for a v6 . but yeah gotta get sum VT skirts and VS clubby rear bar in the future

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah true that, but will looks good when its all good :D yeah, doorhandles and maybe mirrors, and im not too sure about the spoiler, but maybe a GTS one, they look alright on the VS especially with a kit :)