Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kuzman's Supercharged SV6

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
finally, been waiting for some numbers, interested to see how it goes. I'm sure MANY v6 ve owners are hanging on the results haha

no pressure or anything ;)

goldcoastr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve wagon
sorry to dissapoint you, but can't supercharge a sidi motor yet

Yet is the key word there! also its odd too why capa tell you it can be done with there simple kit that i dont beleave

anyway back to the topic, the $$$ u have spend sounds good, just want to confirm so the only parts of the capa kit you are running now is the sealed charger unit, the bracket to mount it & the oil lines/oil bottle stuff like that???

i really want to try this so might go back to hi torque in qld & ask them about it again & a rough total, i was hoping to maybe not use a sealed vortex charger the guys there didnt recomment them as its sealed & as a life span on km

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Good progress there Kuzman

You seem to have sorted most bugs and system coming together nicely.

Believe me turbo is much more difficult and expensive, you have taken the easiest path, its just you are pioneering a few things and that brings its own R&D headaches to you, I think you are doing fine