Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Kuzman's Supercharged SV6

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Might have to get that done as well. They just replace with 2.25inch pipe?
When i get some more mods done to my car will post one for sure. Atm its basically stock.

sheepz

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SV6 manual
I'm not sure why, but I didn't want to wait either way, I think they get coated in south australia or something. Anyway, i got them from Pacemaker in dandy, much cheaper then the shops, they dont normally sell them to the public, so just say you're mate is installing them or something and they'll stop being annoing.

Marni St
Dandenong South VIC 3175, Australia
(03) 9706 6554

The best quote I got was from Jet-Hot in castlemaine, near bendigo, cost me $265 I think, but if you can pacemaker would be easier if you want to wait, they said only $270 I think. Also, as far as the diffilipo mufflers, redback would be much better bang for buck, as the only reason mine were so cheap was coz he stuffed up the order, so I got stainless a tad cheaper.

Did they quote you how much to install them ? or didn't you want to get the headers installed there ?

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
They look sweet as, if i had the money i would buy a set for my vz for sure

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Very nice man.
Cant wait to see the results from the cams when released very keen on them Should be good.