Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L67 ?

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
you havnt directed your answer at the problim, of his car taking off in third if in the selected 3rd gear.

im sure he's fairly confident he knows what transmission he's got and its desired job.

he's obviously not sure if other cars do this.. hence the thread.

Do you get a kick out of belittling people?

Pay attention Imbecile, show me where he said he stop's in third gear and it takes off in third? He said it feels like it is, yet it's still shifting gears. My god you are thick!!
If his car was in fact staying in third gear (which he has not said it's doing) it would mean his gearbox has gone into (Limp Home Mode) and that means there is something major wrong with it.

He started this thread asking what/if there is any difference between the L67 engine in a VS-VY commodore. Nothing about a gearbox :hit:

IRON8

Let It Rip
Reaction score
Members Ride
'VTank SS , VG/VR Ute
Pay attention Imbecile, show me where he said he stop's in third gear and it takes off in third? He said it feels like it is, yet it's still shifting gears. My god you are thick!!
If his car was in fact staying in third gear (which he has not said it's doing) it would mean his gearbox has gone into (Limp Home Mode) and that means there is something major wrong with it.

He started this thread asking what/if there is any difference between the L67 engine in a VS-VY commodore. Nothing about a gearbox :hit:

MATE I owe you a dozen beers for that one. very sorry

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
i put mine 3rd all the time,it goes alot better then it does in D.

allan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman 185i

What the.... (Limp Home Mode) Oh really well why did you say that like ####ing 12 posts ago you e-tard
Just GTFO already you W4NKER.

Yeah I agree with IRON8
you haven't been direct your just chasing the best dressed offensive belittling quotation.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
What the.... (Limp Home Mode) Oh really well why did you say that like ####ing 12 posts ago you e-tard
Just GTFO already you W4NKER.

Yeah I agree with IRON8
you haven't been direct your just chasing the best dressed offensive belittling quotation.

Grow a brain you fool. I didn't say it, because you never said you actually had a problem with your gearbox!

Mate your the wanker, I have given replies and positive information to the questions you have asked and you are ignoring all I have said. I can't be held responsible for the fact that you can't accept the correct information I have provided for you.

The gearbox in your car is working fine and "YES" it's compatible, how does one know it's compatible? Well it's in there and it's working isn't it? If it wasn't compatible it would not have bolted to your engine, simple as that.

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
:rant:

:banstick:

:lock:

^^^ This is where this useless thread is heading.......

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
warnings handed out. keep it up and ill start banning.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
warnings handed out. keep it up and ill start banning.

Thanks for that Jecs I appreciate it :)

I reversed his negative comment that was said to me and put it back on him and I get a warning for it. Makes sense I guess, I totally went out of my way to just call him that for no reason. :hmmm:

Wouldn't it also be a good idea to close this thread as all the OP's questions have been answered?