Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L67 ?

IRON8

Let It Rip
Reaction score
Members Ride
'VTank SS , VG/VR Ute
oh i thought there might have been street drags on, im from vegas, used to cruise over to the mount every weekend back in the days of my dohc turb familia and my Si Prelude ! 1998 1999. vegas vs the mount, used to be all on. is it still like that?

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Nah thats all over. You were talking about Sulfer point yeh? Not much of a car scene here, there is a few classic cars and hot rods around, but not much modified Holdens or fords around, there is alot more jappas and most of those are ratty looking RB's and subarus and many **** box Hondas with altezzas lights and quite literally no exhausts.

IRON8

Let It Rip
Reaction score
Members Ride
'VTank SS , VG/VR Ute
?? theirs a sulpher point in Rotorua aswel ! yeah used to be massive park ups along the main beach then we used to convoy up to linden? lookout and get some smoke goin, i remember 1 night a GTiR ended up down in the paddock after swinging hellies LOL :driving:

allan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman 185i
Jonah101

Why did u remove the Cat from your exhaust? and did it change the exhaust note much wiles't you still have the muffler and resonator ?

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Jonah101

Why did u remove the Cat from your exhaust? and did it change the exhaust note much wiles't you still have the muffler and resonator ?

Because Im a Bogan kiwi.

Its hard to describe the change in sound, but it kind of made the exhaust note more refined. Instead of a sowing machine brrrrrrrrrrr sound it was more like a braaaarp.

But dont do it, $10,000 fine if you get caught in Aussie.