Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L76 Turbo?

michaelpomroy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s2 ss ute
I own a 2006 VZ SS ute with the L76 motor. Now my friend has a turbo in his posession which he was going to put on his skyline. I just want to know if i can actually put this turbo on the ute, what kind of engine work will need to be done to get it installed, how much price wise i am looking at and is there any way to tell if the turbo is actually genuine or just a cheap copy?

Turbo details that i know...
Type: T04E
Part Number: T3/T4
Serial No: MZ0600881

Any help would be much appreciated.

96SEN8R

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS and VS Senator 215i
I own a 2006 VZ SS ute with the L76 motor. Now my friend has a turbo in his posession which he was going to put on his skyline. I just want to know if i can actually put this turbo on the ute, what kind of engine work will need to be done to get it installed, how much price wise i am looking at and is there any way to tell if the turbo is actually genuine or just a cheap copy?

Turbo details that i know...
Type: T04E
Part Number: T3/T4
Serial No: MZ0600881

Any help would be much appreciated.

just an idea, maybe contact ase for one of their single turbo kits minus the turbo and ull get all the parts you need..

Solid8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais LS1 Turbo
Send me a PM if you want a quote for a turbo kit to suit, minus turbo :) You will need to upgrade your valve springs and put in an in tank fuel pump upgrade along with bigger injectors. There are a few simple other things needed. PM me if you want any more information