Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[L77] Looking for reputable shops in Melbourne to cam my VF1 SS Ute

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
I don't have a suggestion of where to go, but I can say don't go to Dynomotive, if you're considering them, because they're not great putting it politely..
Have you ever been to Dynomotive????

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
Lol do you work for Dynomotive fella?

posting wrong info about commercial business's without any personal dealing or exchanging money for services completed by that business is called "rumours""hearsay" by a person @losh1971 .

In a court of law it is called Defamation
Defamation is the act of communicating to a third party false statements about a person, place, or thing that results in damage to its reputation. It can be spoken (slander) or written (libel). It constitutes a tort or a crime.

People online are being prosecuted so you need to be careful what you post about real people and business's

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Would you like me to post the dyno sheet as evidence @Hole Denn ??

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
Would you like me to post the dyno sheet as evidence @Hole Denn ??
@losh1971 Sure post up the dyno sheet as evidence if it clearly has your name and the Bayswater workshop name on it.

Or better still since dyno sheets can be copied, Post up the workshop invoice/receipt you paid for the dyno tune session.

Or a video would be better, its so good to hear a cammed LS scream at WOT doing 327.98 kW :D

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Deleted.

Last edited:

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
posting wrong info about commercial business's without any personal dealing or exchanging money for services completed by that business is called "rumours""hearsay" by a person @losh1971 .

In a court of law it is called Defamation
Defamation is the act of communicating to a third party false statements about a person, place, or thing that results in damage to its reputation. It can be spoken (slander) or written (libel). It constitutes a tort or a crime.

People online are being prosecuted so you need to be careful what you post about real people and business's
You seem to have a strong agenda here, I feel like you have done more to ruin dynomotives reputation by your conduct alone.

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
You seem quite concerned. May I suggest you call them and let them know what I have said, so they can open a defamation case.
Sure I am concerned when people talk b/s, I like to set the record straight,
how would you like it if someone said some false sh*t about your income/trade.

So where is that dyno sheet you offered to post as evidence @losh1971 ??

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
user losh1971 can fill you in on any info you acquire since he has had his ute dyno tuned by them. He said he will post the dyno graph sheet as evidence.

Last edited: