Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L83 What news to me.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Wait till it's up to 15 pages.
Well I made you to contribute to make it 15 pages LOL.
Off topic but here goes. Back to that SS in Regal Peacock I like the car but its not a Redline and over priced. I have been chasing a Vf 2013 My14 Redline at Auctions but in the last year or so the price has gone through the roof. I should have got the redline at grays with 66k on the clock only for $27,500. Now that car its worth a lot more and would sell at the Auctions around $35K to 40K

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
I should have got the redline at grays with 66k on the clock only for $27,500. Now that car its worth a lot more and would sell at the Auctions around $35K to 40K
Should have done the same but the batteries in my crystal ball died :p:p:p

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
And debates whether it needs engineering compliance.
Well at 5.3L it’s OK, as long as it hasn’t been fitted with a cam that gives it 15% more powahz than the LS3 … and assuming no force-fedness either. Nor the removal of pollution gear.

Well I made you to contribute to make it 15 pages LOL.
Off topic but here goes. Back to that SS in Regal Peacock I like the car but its not a Redline and over priced. I have been chasing a Vf 2013 My14 Redline at Auctions but in the last year or so the price has gone through the roof. I should have got the redline at grays with 66k on the clock only for $27,500. Now that car its worth a lot more and would sell at the Auctions around $35K to 40K
I also suspect Regal Peacock is not a popular colour.
Probably too close to black, for those who don’t want black, without being black for those who do want black.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Probably too close to black, for those who don’t want black, without being black for those who do want black.

Naaaaaaa you love it and so do I

Hey Forg, I contacted you 9 months ago as you have Regal Peacock spelt WRONG under your avatar

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual

I didn't think there were any Regal Peacock VF2s?

I love my dark green. Get so many "I thought it was black, but then the sun came out"

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Hey Forg, I contacted you 9 months ago as you have Regal Peacock spelt WRONG under your avatar
I thought we'd discussed that?
It was a typo at first & not on purpose, but the dumbness appeals to me so it stays. :)

I didn't think there were any Regal Peacock VF2s?
Only for Redline, they canned it for MY2015, and while I have no proof I suspect it was because someone didn't like the look of the black wheels with it (it'd come with the awful chrome finish ones for Redline 'til then). Was still available for other specs and for HSV as well (apparently the rarest colour for GTS-R W1's).

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Only for Redline, they canned it for MY2015, and while I have no proof I suspect it was because someone didn't like the look of the black wheels with it (it'd come with the awful chrome finish ones for Redline 'til then). Was still available for other specs and for HSV as well (apparently the rarest colour for GTS-R W1's).

Oh yeah, my memory was obviously incorrect. On the plus side I have a new target to aim for....

Looks mean in Regal with blackout. I quite like the blend of chrome brightwork/black on my SV, but this looks badass.

HSV-W1-Peacock-Green-3.jpg

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I thought we'd discussed that?
It was a typo at first & not on purpose, but the dumbness appeals to me so it stays. :)

Well It was between the 4th stroke or the 5th the last time we talk about it. (Forgot)

By the way my brain had another Shutdown/reboot yesterday around 5 pm. When it happen I did not know where was I and what I was doing, and everything around me was vague and confused. Better this Morning. Ive had 5 strokes and at least 6 TIA's. No Doubt It was another small brain bleed. I would not wish this to happen to anyone except to my enemies. Now this has happened 3 time doing the same thing. Hummmm Have to tell my Doctor.
Back on topic,,,, L83 truck motor, has good HP, well a truck motor make a lot of noise and you can't hear piston slap