Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L8N's vs commodore

L8N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
Model: vs exec
Colour: white
Bodykit: vs supercar front bar, wgr side skirts and rear bar, group a bonet buldge
Engine Type: 3.8L ecotec
Engine Mods: cai
Exhaust: extractors and 2 1/4inch exhaust
Gearbox: t5 manual
Diff: stock
Brakes: dba sloted rotors allround
Suspension: lowered (not to sure on the typs of springs)
Wheels/Tyres: 17" bsa 307's
Interior: vn calias front seats. front n back seats trimed in blue and black velour, trimed console and painted dash bits, trimed roof lining and pillars, black carpet
Other Mods:whiteline strut brace. handles, boot garnish and door protectors painted white. various nolathane bushes. adjustable pan hard rod. momo race stearing wheel, shift light, all badges removed apart from the one on the front
Stereo: jvc head unit (kd-lx30), sony crosovers front, fusion 6.5"splits rear. (no bass at the moment amp is dead)

let us no what you think and any other good mods i could do

Attachments

• L8N's car 1.jpg
    L8N's car 1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,915
  • L8N's car 2.jpg
    L8N's car 2.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 824
  • L8N's car 3.jpg
    L8N's car 3.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,078

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

L8N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
thx here are the interior shots. im not to happy with it so im prob going to change it all soon when i get some $$$. i was going to remove the side moulds but i dnt want the paint to rip off and i dont want someone to smack into my car doors (alittle protection is better than none) and i got them painted for free, but i am starting to think about aero door molds i think they would look fair sick. yeah im looking for some of those tail lights but i am trying to find some with clear reflectors as well.

Attachments

• L8N'S interior 1.jpg
    L8N'S interior 1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3,962
  • L8N's interior 2.jpg
    L8N's interior 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 847
  • L8N's interior 3.jpg
    L8N's interior 3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 536

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
That is one sick looking car you have there. Have you got any plans for the interior?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
cool, interiors clean, thats a start, lots of potential to be had. i see where you're coming from on the door moulds. but if you go aero door moulds, go the rest of the kit, other kits just look strange with aero doors i reckon. the lights with clear reflectors, i think is just from fading, so if you can find a good set at the wreckers that are faded would be the way to go.

Snotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina auto s2
i love that kit, its the exact front bar that im after, just need the cash.
Looks great, i'd be happy if mine turned out half as good as that

L8N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
MarzVP said:
That is one sick looking car you have there. Have you got any plans for the interior?

thx, yeah i want to go all black and get black leather bucket seats and get a new rear seat and get that retrimed to match the bucket seats

hakhawk said:
cool, interiors clean, thats a start, lots of potential to be had. i see where you're coming from on the door moulds. but if you go aero door moulds, go the rest of the kit, other kits just look strange with aero doors i reckon. the lights with clear reflectors, i think is just from fading, so if you can find a good set at the wreckers that are faded would be the way to go.

i recon it would look alrite with that kit mabey change the side skirts though if i cant get them to work with the aero door moulds. yeah i think they r faided although i hav seen some around that dont look like they hav faded.

Snotty said:
i love that kit, its the exact front bar that im after, just need the cash.
Looks great, i'd be happy if mine turned out half as good as that

thx yeah that front bar is a really nice bar and you dont see to many going around, although i have seen a few around my area recently

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I thought the ecotecs always had the getrag 5 speed behind them, not the T5? i personally prefer the T5, if i can find one with an ecotec pattern, i'll get it

L8N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
i think that the early ecotecs had t5's then the later modles had getrag 5 speed. mine was converted from auto to manual