Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lack of respect

S

Shanoqueeb

one of my best mates just broke off his relationship with this chik (they werent goin out but were together) and is now with her best friend, who just so happens to be a chik i was with for a while and only stopped hookin up about 2 weeks ago.
me and the chik i was with, over the last couple of days, have been trying to work **** out and see if there was still something there, coz we were both still pretty keen on each other.... i find out off my mate that he likes her...which was fine. i just said wait till ive tried working this **** out and see waht happens. i have just found out that they have been hooking up for the past week, and are now probly gonna get serious...all without my knowledge or the other chiks knowledge which i reckon is wrong...
i know this sounds like a jealous rant but put yourself in my shoes. your best mate goes for the chik you have only just stopped seeing and the chik he was seeing up until a week ago is her best friend... i know they say never let a chik come between mates but fuk, its not just the chiks fault, it shows a level of disrespect on his part too i reckon.
i dont wana lose a mate over a chik but if hes showing this lack of respect to me in regard to chiks, i consider it a lack of respect to me a person... and the chik i was with, well to move on from me (who wanted to get serious but she didnt) to gettign serious with my best mate, who was with her best mate, within a fortnight is just not on...
what do you reckon???

something similar happened to me m8! take it on the chin and let them be, you will find someone better than her m8, i did and im engaged to be married next year! still a bit rude of you m8 to do that

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
late update and bumo but ah well....

my amte and this chick are still together...theyve broken up and got back together like 3 or 4 times now. which is pretty ****ing funny. i dont envy him by any stretch of the imagination, hes got himself a headcase for a missus and the bird im seeing at the moment is so ****ing cool and down to earth, its just a matter of rubbing it in coz she(my mates missus) hates the chick im with at the moment and says stuff like "you can do better than her" to which i respond "what, a headcase little princess like you?" and bang she shuts up and ****s off...im having fun with my mate and his missus, i give em heaps of **** and if they go on about doing anything, its just a yawn and "been there done that, bought the t-shirt and threw out the hat"..."can we talk about something new and relevent please"...my mate loves it, he reckons ita pissa, but she cracks it and he gets in trouble for laughing at it....hahahahahahahaha....

anyway, life is good, $39k a year, seeing a top bird, car is running well...its all good...

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Reality!

I read most of the threads/responses to this post, and quite frankly most of them are moronically infantile. The fact it is this is not about pussy, it is about trust, and yes, even love. Make no mistakes, even a 19 year old can fall in love. Last I checked, love does not have an age requirement like a driver's license.

Denying you dont hurt and don't feel betrayed is avoiding the obvious. Going out and having orgies does not solve the problem. I know, some good sex cant hurt, but it certainly wont help the pain. It is like alcohol, after the drunkeness is gone, the pain lingers on.

The major flaw of humanity is that we know how to enjoy pleasure, but dont know how to deal with pain. They are part of the same reality. We learn our greatest lessons from pain, that is the purpose of it. And if you learn your lessons from pain, you pleasures will be greater, because it will be tampered by those learnt lessons.

You can become a dark brooding woman hating creature. Or you can realize that even best friends and girlfriends can do questionable things. In other words learn that there is a potential for good and bad in all of us, and forgive and move on. If you become dark and brooding it will show that you are simple and are merely a reaction to circumstances. It takes character to savor the pain, learn the lesson and move on a better person. It is up to you. Listen to your soul man. Deep down you know what is right.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Hmm sounds like my 'relationship' at the moment. I use that term very lightly at the moment.

I have met and seen this girl for just over a month and a half. When i first met her we were good friends and all that knowing she had a fiancee. Her fiancee hit her a fortnight ago and she dumped him and went for me after telling me her feelings. Si i been going out with her for just under a fortnight now.

Problem is, Her and her ex fiance back in March signed up with the housing trust to get a rental home. Now that she is 18 they have been bumped up the list and there is a home waiting for them in 3 weeks. Only problem is, He has to move in with her since they signed the forms together. It plays on the back of my mind almost 24/7 and i have had accidents at work because of not thinking straight.

I have told her what i thought, about staying where she is currently residing till she can get a home on her own and she can move out where she will be alot safer and where her cats and dogs wont get hurt. But at the moment she is thinking of moving in with her ex fiancee and thinking about the 33 per week rent that she will pay.

I dont know what to do about it. I have told her she can stay here temporarily till she can find a house ect ect but she dont wanna hear it. Asked my work mates and boss's at work and they all say "get her to move into my house" .... im like errrr NO ...

I dont know what to think or anything about it. Like i stated before i have endangered my life over it by not thinking straight ..... feeder houses falling on my foot, burning holes in overalls, burning holes in my workboots, ect ect. I know there are many girls out there but i dont know, there is just an attraction to this one over all the other girls out there.

Adam :w00t:

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Listen to you...

Hmm sounds like my 'relationship' at the moment. I use that term very lightly at the moment.

I have met and seen this girl for just over a month and a half. When i first met her we were good friends and all that knowing she had a fiancee. Her fiancee hit her a fortnight ago and she dumped him and went for me after telling me her feelings. Si i been going out with her for just under a fortnight now.

Problem is, Her and her ex fiance back in March signed up with the housing trust to get a rental home. Now that she is 18 they have been bumped up the list and there is a home waiting for them in 3 weeks. Only problem is, He has to move in with her since they signed the forms together. It plays on the back of my mind almost 24/7 and i have had accidents at work because of not thinking straight.

I have told her what i thought, about staying where she is currently residing till she can get a home on her own and she can move out where she will be alot safer and where her cats and dogs wont get hurt. But at the moment she is thinking of moving in with her ex fiancee and thinking about the 33 per week rent that she will pay.

I dont know what to do about it. I have told her she can stay here temporarily till she can find a house ect ect but she dont wanna hear it. Asked my work mates and boss's at work and they all say "get her to move into my house" .... im like errrr NO ...

I dont know what to think or anything about it. Like i stated before i have endangered my life over it by not thinking straight ..... feeder houses falling on my foot, burning holes in overalls, burning holes in my workboots, ect ect. I know there are many girls out there but i dont know, there is just an attraction to this one over all the other girls out there.

Adam :w00t:

Most people have the answers to their questions right before their eyes. But they mix up what they feel with what their heads are telling them. First of all you recognize you have feelings for her. If there is that magic, then that is a validation of a connection. You cannot control what you feel, and you shouldnt have to.

On the other hand, recognize what is happening around you. Think with your head and size up the situation. Dont mix up your heart with your head. The problem starts when we start thinking with our hearts, and feeling with our head. I believe you have the honesty and recognition to size of the situation and come to the right conclusion. Step back and think it through. The worst thing is that we mislead ourselves into believing a sweet lie, than an unplesant truth.

Remember...feel with your heart, think with your head. Muddle through the confusion...there are lessons to be learned.

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Over the weekend i have taken a step back. Taken a 3rd eye veiw over the whole thing and it seems like she is stringing me along as a fillin while her and her boyfriend/fiance sort stuff out. I have decided to post that last message in here to see what other people think. Like i said before i asked my workmates and i asked them again when they were sort of intxicated. (damn dinner functions and hooking up with 2 chicks all cause i have 14 party hats on my head and looking like a fool) But yeah, i dont know what to do with her. Im slowly thinking of just letting her go, but i also want to stay around (not in a bf or anything kind of way so when stuff goes wrong down there i can say told you so!

But thats my 2 cents ..... reading through this thread again it seems like there is no reason to be head over heels for the one chick .... many more will come along just as good or better. So yeah, their are many more fish in the sea.

Adam. :w00t: