Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Larundel Pyschiatric Hospital (Bundoora)

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
hang on where is that in the city!?? the dental joint cus there is a building just near bourke st and it has all boards all over it its like only 5 stories but old as ****!

Whats the address for the old dental hospital in the CBD?
and wher and whats the address for the entrance into the melb drains??

Any other joints?

Kovacic_VR95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ CALAIS
Actually went past that building on tram last week GOOD NEWS they were going to construct a building there they cant cus its covered in ASBESTOS is all over the door thats full bard up and **** dont know how u wuld get in tho!! looks ***n freaky at night tho lol

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
I was sure i read a thread or post on here a while back about some people to doing a walk through in an active Mental hospital.Remeber thinking to myself it sounded like B.S but never know i guess.

Cant remember where i read it now,should've saved it to favourites.

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
yeah greenvale is knocked down. and im goin to lurundal on monday night with a cam and crap see what i can get...

hey matt long time no talk havnt been on since just after that first cruise we had, :) good memories there.... still got the same car or updated???

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
the only thing you got to be scared of is the asbestos your inhailing these old places are full of the ****. i think some1 burnt the greenvale one down?

You only really have to worry about it if it is disturbed. Don't pull any walls or ceilings down and don't kick up too much dust and you shouldn't have to worry about the asbestos.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
You only really have to worry about it if it is disturbed. Don't pull any walls or ceilings down and don't kick up too much dust and you shouldn't have to worry about the asbestos.

yeh in most of those places the walls are either kicked in the roofs are collapsed and or damaged by people so your bound to get some asbestos floating around.....in a couple of months there will be a new thread i can see it now----------- I have inhailed asbestos and dieing what to do next?. lol dont say i didnt warn you guys :thumbsup:

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
What about old adelaide Jail, they do Tours and over night stays there, i haven't got the balls to do it though, reading about that sorta **** scares the **** outta me, sit here going hmm they could be here lol

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
yeah greenvale is knocked down. and im goin to lurundal on monday night with a cam and crap see what i can get...

Dunno what you expect to see with these...?

6CT-CAM-SHAFT-CASTING.jpg

Crap1.jpg

:confused: