Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Last NSW VF SS patrol car

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Haven't seen a VF cop car for ages.
The only 'Holdens' I've seen are modified Colorado divvy vans.
Same here, but there's still a few here and there driving around... I've also seen a few ZB cop cars as well but Holden's in general are becoming more rare as Police cars, and are replaced by things such as the Ford Ranger and BMW 5 Series

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
See plenty of ZB cop cars round Adelaide.

Mate took a picture of a Toyota Hilux dual cab ute, with canopy on it, that was a cop car....To look at it, it looked like a normal everyday white dual cab.....The flashing lights behind the canopy back window said different.....Sneaky buggers

blackvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SS ute, VZ SS crewman, VYSS, VX SS, VTSS
well VFs still around in NSW, only a pov pack but might be a SS still around

Attachments

• vf cop.jpg
    vf cop.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 95

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
well VFs still around in NSW, only a pov pack but might be a SS still around
I didn't know the Police Force kept cars for that long... I thought they retired them at a certain age and kilometres...

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I didn't know the Police Force kept cars for that long... I thought they retired them at a certain age and kilometres...

Was the case, but in Adelaide I still see ZB cop cars running round....Might have had something to do with that virus playing havoc with new car imports and testing for new substitutes

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Keen to see how much this car goes for... Interesting how it doesn't have any logbooks, as ex cop cars generally do...
I would be interested in a history check to determine how many actual owners the car has had

If if was straight to the auctions from the police the log book, which is in one of the pictures, would be full of service documentation

Maybe it was sold a few years ago at auction to a private buyer, maybe, typically they flipped them before 100k km, maybe it was one of the ones they (someone in high authority) asked to keep

Meh

blackvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SS ute, VZ SS crewman, VYSS, VX SS, VTSS
I would be interested in a history check to determine how many actual owners the car has had

If if was straight to the auctions from the police the log book, which is in one of the pictures, would be full of service documentation

Maybe it was sold a few years ago at auction to a private buyer, maybe, typically they flipped them before 100k km, maybe it was one of the ones they (someone in high authority) asked to keep

Meh
NSW police kept the last ones going up to 130k as no replacement and getting stupid $$$ for them(over 40K)

petrolhead1203

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFSS - Ex, NSW Cop Hwy Car
I have a 2017 Series 2 VF SS ex heron white highway cop car, Full service history in the book
Have had many commodores over the years from VB onwards. I recently bought the VF SS. It is by far the best one ever.
Last of the Aussie V8