Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Late model SV6 Tuning

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
lol thought 180ish was quite achievable and now 190 might be......excellent xmas present news Dale can't wait as I'm just grinn'n like a little kid :)

Last edited:

Michelson4301

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Super6 Utility 5 speed
had a SIDI in yesterday for extractors and cat back, then a tune, ended up at 187rwkw. unfortunatly i didnt get a chance to do a before run on it as i was in late. but it made 174 with the extractors and cat back

Dale I totally like your comment FTW!! SIDI motors are awesome. Are there any tables in the software for the stratified injection mode ? perhaps turn off the NoX monitoring ?

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
i dont think 200rwkw is going to be as simple as that, usually a CAI will get a couple and cats will get couple thats still 8 or so short..

these motors are **** loads better than the previous version..

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
i dont think 200rwkw is going to be as simple as that, usually a CAI will get a couple and cats will get couple thats still 8 or so short..

these motors are **** loads better than the previous version..

What about an E85 tune Dale thats worth about 10rwkws on a V8 surely it would response similarly?

Dale@CHE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS, VT SS
i cant use the sct boxes on these cars so if it was tuned with e85 it would have to be a pure e85 tune which is not much use to anyone..