Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Laws to target racist bumper stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Multiculturalism is a huge mistake in my opinion.

The australian way of life is unusual, relaxed, easy going, friendly and worth cherishing and protecting.

Multiculturalism dilutes the aussie way of life, watering it down and polluting it with non australian culturual influences.

Come to Australia - be Australian. Australians can be any religion or creed in their private life, but don't dilute our heritage or happiness by changing Australia into a smaller version of some foreigners homeland.

Australia. Beautiful one day. Moslem / Taiwanese / Lebanese the next ? Over my dead body.

Be tolerant by all means, right up until they ask you to be un-australian. No I won't acknowledge 4'th of july, american independence has no meaning in Australia. No I won't teach you how to speak English, Australians know how already. Do not ask for Government funding to build a catholic school, Muslim school or Buddhist commune, Australia has no national religion, and I as a taxpayer don't want to pay for YOUR religous choice. You chose, you pay.

If that makes me rascist then I'm racist. Happily honestly and openly so.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport

The australian way of life is unusual, relaxed, easy going, friendly and worth cherishing and protecting.

Multiculturalism dilutes the aussie way of life, watering it down and polluting it with non australian culturual influences.

Come to Australia - be Australian. Australians can be any religion or creed in their private life, but don't dilute our heritage or happiness by changing Australia into a smaller version of some foreigners homeland.

Australia. Beautiful one day. Moslem / Taiwanese / Lebanese the next ? Over my dead body.

Be tolerant by all means, right up until they ask you to be un-australian. No I won't acknowledge 4'th of july, american independence has no meaning in Australia. No I won't teach you how to speak English, Australians know how already. Do not ask for Government funding to build a catholic school, Muslim school or Buddhist commune, Australia has no national religion, and I as a taxpayer don't want to pay for YOUR religous choice. You chose, you pay.

Couldnt have said it better myself!!!

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Agreed completly.

I've been thinking it for a while, but I'll say it now. Australia is heading for a civil war..

cdtoaster

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore

agreed 100% and im german

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OMFG i litteraly cried just then. Sorry mate, but that was ****en hellarious.
Nice little throw back to the 1940's...

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
John Howard said it best:

"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia " "However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand." "This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle."

"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society Learn the language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

John Winston Howard, 25th Prime Minister of Australia, from 11 March 1996 to 3 December 2007

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
I find the Aboriginal flag as a bumper sticker racist. Wonder if they will ban that.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
John Howard said it best:

"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia " "However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand." "This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle."

"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society Learn the language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

John Winston Howard, 25th Prime Minister of Australia, from 11 March 1996 to 3 December 2007

Err, when did John Howard say this? I certainly do not remember any such speech. Sounds like another white trash email to me.

Crappy email forwards FTL.

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
Im glad that their baning something worth while for a change, any reason to slap red necks with a fine is a good reason. "Asians Out" are you serious? their contribuiting members of society, they own and run business, work in almost every job you can imagin from the highest payed to the lowest. Every asian worker i have ever met has been polite and bloody hard working. the sticker should read "Take your significant contribuition to Australia and piss off". Australia will reach a population limit one day, right now we have room to grow. Their are some rotten apples that give the rest a bad name (sound familiar) Over all migrants are hard working, contribuiting members of society with a similar goal in life to many of ours. Negative attitudes towards them can only be justified by ignorance.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Im glad that their baning something worth while for a change, any reason to slap red necks with a fine is a good reason. "Asians Out" are you serious? their contribuiting members of society, they own and run business, work in almost every job you can imagin from the highest payed to the lowest. Every asian worker i have ever met has been polite and bloody hard working. the sticker should read "Take your significant contribuition to Australia and piss off". Australia will reach a population limit one day, right now we have room to grow. Their are some rotten apples that give the rest a bad name (sound familiar) Over all migrants are hard working, contribuiting members of society with a similar goal in life to many of ours. Negative attitudes towards them can only be justified by ignorance.

Actually, we do not have room to grow, by most estimates we are over populated by 2 million based on current land availalibility, infrastructure etc.

We need to cut immigration and remove anyoen fromt he population who has emigrated here and relied on hand outs, send out any criminals that have committed crimes as a new entrant etc, then we can re-open our borders and get back to bringing people in who do things for this country.

I just finished reading a report regarding Lebanese males and crime in NSW. Apparently there is around 120,000 lebanese in NSW, this includes Adults children etc, they are the 2nd highest represented people in crimes, right behind the vietnamese. Now given the fact these 2 groups are minorities, yet represent majority in the jail system, this should be enough to ban any immigrants coming from these areas. You can find out all these real stats from ABS.

I am all for immigration, I love the fact in Melbourne I can walk down a street and try authentic food from Malaysia, India, China, Japan, Lebanon, Africa etc etc, I love the cultures people live, what I do not like is people who come here to abuse our system of great welfare, free health and a fair go, I do not like how people do not assimilate and mock our cculture and our way of life. If people cannot do this, it is time they are sent packing. Would just be nice if we could do this for white people also, sadly it can't be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.