Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Le Vn Commodore

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
QUOTE (James Collins @ Dec 29 2003, 06:54 PM) Unfortunately it is not.
haha Not to worry the dealership LE seems like nothing more than a glorified Exec. You can take the sticker off now

Chris

Reaction score
James
i had that pin stripe and same limited edition on my old vn
it was a ex cop car jazed with striping of a s pac i think and the limited edition sticker
have a look on the comp plate to see if it has bt1 on it

J

James Collins

Took a look and on the plate it as stamped.... BT1

It is an ex cop car! For some reason that has made my day finding a bit more of the history of my VN. Coincidence that the same car I used in a police chase!

Chris

Reaction score
yep i would say it was a ex cop car but not all were cop cars so i have been told as bti is police specs ie:fe2 calibrated speedo dial different int light with map lights and a light in the dash so you can check speedo without having to use headlights and a few other things some have tinted windows

is that a picture of youre car what wheels are they
that looks very close to what mine was might be it

J

James Collins

Yep that is a current picture. I am not sure what the wheels are they where on it when I bought it about 12 months ago. It is currently at my folks place getting new head gaskets put on so i should be finished tomorrow and be able to drive it again (yeah).

This car has everything you have mentioned but the tinted windows.

Do you remember the VIN or anything unique to the car?

Chris

Reaction score
No i dont remember the vin
i cant think of anything of hand about it

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Ex cop car huh!
I bet that was a bit of a suprise, but a good one.

That car would have seen a lot of hot action.

My friends SS BT1's dash still lights up even when the lights are turned off at night, so check that out and let us know if its the same.

J

James Collins

Yeah it does or did whenever the ignition is on. I changed the speedo that had a higher km count which I needed the night I lost my license! I am going to incorporate it into the new speedo but it is a simple hack on any commodore speedo which I will post soon.