Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Leather....mmmmmm

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Notorious said:
I dont have a leather interior but i was thinking of something like armorall thats you would use on your dash.

:) not for me

Last edited:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Anyone tried " EagleOne Leather Care - Cleaner & Conditioner " ?

( cleans, conditions, & protects leather surfaces in one step )

I bought a bottle the other day after looking at all the other brands. It was the only bottle left on the shelf and no it wasn't covered in dust, so I assumed it was a good seller.

I got to tell you this stuff is awesome...my car has had a previous life out at Whyalla so she's seen alot of heat & bulldust and the interior looked dried out especially the plastics. Well after I applied the EagleOne the leather came up all new, shiney and wet looking. It then soaked into the grain and improved the suppleness. It worked a treat on my leather steering wheel and left it looking brand new without any slipperness. Also this stuff can be used on vinyl and plastics with the same results.

I've only done the front seats, centre console (while I had it out from fixing the aircond), steering wheel, gear knob, and handbrake knob so far and I highly recommend it...

I'll report back with residue details if it leaves any...

regards,

vinnywelsh

Bored Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN V6 3.8L Berlina
lol, armour all and leather would be a deadly combination. you would slide out of the seat at the first corner you took.

megiuars leather condioner or something like that is pretty damn good im lead to belive

T

tallyhojasper

I use the the Megiuar's Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner/ conditioner on both my cars. It costs about $18 and is excellent