Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LED Dashlights

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

Dont bother with these they r absolute crap and dont spread the light well if u want a cheap lookin job then go 4 it but really its not worth wasting ur time and money on unless u do it properly.

i just got a set in mine cost about $20 and 1 led globe has 6 seperate leds inside it 2 give good illumination should have em in 2 moz

Same as above these r crap aswell if u want an example look in my ride thread on the VP they have them in atm till i get my car back and.... welll u can see 4 ur self.

Guys if u just change the globes 2 any sort of LED expect a poor result the only way 2 fix these is 2 do a custom job that requires a series of LEDs.

Anthraxnz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
on another dash related query, will a VS cluster fit into my VN s1?
i can get it for $70 on trademe
80579970_full.jpg

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
hmmm wrx884 does that mean ur offering to do a full set of blue led's as adertising for me lol for free hahahahhahaha just jokes - but can ya do the power window led's easy ???

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
hmmm wrx884 does that mean ur offering to do a full set of blue led's as adertising for me lol for free hahahahhahaha just jokes - but can ya do the power window led's easy ???

haha well i can certainly do both ur cars but wouldnt b 4 free :p ive not done a conversion 4 customers yet on the VPs only my own, it can certainly b dun tho but theres a bit 2 talk bout 1st with these. yeah the power windows r easy enough 2 do hey, they r good 2 practice on.

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
on another dash related query, will a VS cluster fit into my VN s1?
i can get it for $70 on trademe
80579970_full.jpg

that will not fit straight into a vn comodore however the dash facia might, and thats worth 80 bucks on ebay.

Those blue light globes would look crap on their own with the green facia wouldnt they? otherwise i would have a set by now....

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
That will fit, but you will need to swap the circuit board inside (a small board behind the tacho) and the green/blue plastic board on the back...Yo won't be able to use the facia as you only have lvl1 dash...

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
oh yeah thats most likely why he want s thats dash as he most likely doesnt have a l2, silly me.

"will a VS cluster fit into my VN s1" :whistling

but yeah, I can say 100% a VR/VS dash will swap over, as long as you change the backing, and the circit board inside...Most people will say to change the backing, which I did but had no speedo or tacho, changed the board inside and they both worked :thumbsup: