Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Legalising drugs

Should drugs be legalised?

• Legalise

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Keep it how it is

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
Actually, if you read the point I answered, they contribute nothing to deaths as they do grow their own, or only deal to or buy from friends who do the same. And its not a case of they morally feel better about it, they chose to do it because they can, and no-one else gets hurt in the process.

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
Maybe that should be the question instead- should 'softer' drugs be decriminalised, in that personal users are allowed to grow their own providing they dont distribute. What do people think about that instead of full legalisation?

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Actually, if you read the point I answered, they contribute nothing to deaths as they do grow their own, or only deal to or buy from friends who do the same. And its not a case of they morally feel better about it, they chose to do it because they can, and no-one else gets hurt in the process.
Never bought from a dealer in their lifetime? I find that hard to believe.
Where did they get their plants in the first place?

In any case, my point was although your friends may be "innocent" and I use the term loosely, people who think they do not contribute to the problem, by merely using is ignorant. That was the point I was making.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
the legalisation of drugs is not going to happen so i see this debate as pointless. if you really want to do something about it hows about you sit down and write a well thought out letter to your local member of parliment. state your reasons, point out facts andtry to get them to look at the posative side of your arguement.

if anyone sees a reason as to why this thread should be reopened please PM me with a well written arguement. i wont open it 'just so i can get a last word into minux' cos it aint gunna happen.

i am all for discussion on here, but as with every controversial topic it is getting out of hand. people do not agree and start misreading posts and abusing each other.

there is specific forums on the web for this type of discussion. i beleive bluelight is one of them, and i am sure if you google you can find many more.

im sorry to have closed this but i do beleive it is off topic, out of hand and the opposite of what this site wants to promote.

Status
Not open for further replies.