Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Level 3 Cluster

SHT 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S
Hi there

I've managed to track down a level 3 cluster for my vy. Its out of a VY CV8 monaro.

Part no 9211895

What am wanting to know is fill this plug into my VY series 2 S Pack ?? THe current owner of it has it in his series 1 vy v wagon. I want to get the odometer recalibrated as its nowhere near my current km's and also have heard through the grape vine may need a fuel guage recalibration.

Help will be appreciated

Many thanks

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
you cant and wont beable to change the km's on the cluster (if your trying to wind them back that is)

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
The cluster will nedd to be set you your cars spec. Like the climate system and number of air bags.

I've sent 3 clusters to phreddy on this forum for re programming. CVontact him and see how you go. If you run the cluster and it is not set right the error codes will be triggered and will need a visit to Mr Holdens or the like with a Tech2 gizzmo.

MagiTEK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII S
you cant and wont beable to change the km's on the cluster (if your trying to wind them back that is)

You sure? Cause holden matched the kays on mine when i got a clubsport cluster installed. Admittedly it was brand new in box. I've been told they can change the kays on it so long as it reads under 100k

As for the cluster. No. you cant mix s1 and s2 clusters. apparently the fuel sender is backwards between them. and its a different plug.

TMM

OEM+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina S2
You sure? Cause holden matched the kays on mine when i got a clubsport cluster installed. Admittedly it was brand new in box. I've been told they can change the kays on it so long as it reads under 100k
If the cluster has done over 100kms the ODO can't be changed with a Tech2 so Holden will only be able to program the right number of cylinders, transmission, airbags, diff ratio.

However with the right equiptment it is possible to change the ODO on a used cluster, Phreddy from ASR-Audio can do it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s m5 supercharged
yep go and see preddy he can help with the kms, he did mine.
However leave your old cluster in untill you go and see him as he can only copy the kms from what you have and put in into what you have got.