Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
QUOTE (Gobbles @ Dec 5 2003, 09:18 AM) QUOTE (MaNiac_VP @ Dec 5 2003, 08:31 AM) Isn't that like Street Commodores forum?
its similiar but not quite the same........ they have Clubsport User and Hitchhiker....so it isnt exactly the same style
Good stuff

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
or if you wanted you could have like motorsport drivers.........

like the lower level posters with the crappy drivers and the top level being BROCK

:D hehe be creative just think commdores........then branch out anything from there that would apply ie. driver names, commdore models

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
i think that you have a good idea there ,but i would like to see it harder to move up the ladder,rather than every 20 posts going up a grade i would make it every 50 posts ,that is for normal posts ,if you posted somthing worthwhile like a, how to, piece with a bit of valuable information and it is put up as somthing worthwhile you would get equivelent of say 10 posts,if it was minor information like how to change wiper arms maybe it would be worth 5 posts but darren would have to sit on judgment as to the worth of the posts
cheers fergi

N

NicksVP92

Much better if you rate it by how many people have responded to the post.... Then it stops people posting crap just to make themselves look like a hero....

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
not all posts are responded to eaqually nick because of the number of owners in each category,like vl,s are most popular by the look of numbers so they generally would be more inclined to answer mainly vl questions,but you have a good train of thought there for sure
cheers fergi

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
true that...i dont think there would be an option for that anyway....there might be not familiar with this style of board

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
No need for this to still be open

Status
Not open for further replies.