Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Liam's VS Wagon, DRKWGN, On Bag's.

DRKWGN

I Dig Hole's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS Wagon
by any chance is that a white skull decal on the back on it?

if so, then i saw the car last week as we where both entering (Taylor's lake) Hungry jacks car park about last week. My dad and sis went in, i had to stay and guard the portable air con which was sticking out of the boot. looked abit "iffy" when the rear was on an angle after you dumped it but the rest is good.

yeah it does mate its the SRH logo on the bandana just to let you know :D, cant say i remember seeing you there though sorry mate. yeah sometimes ill just drop one side instead of the other. :dance:

DRKWGN

I Dig Hole's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS Wagon
I like this wagon a lot. I am not a huge fan of the white walls as it makes the car look like it is riding on the rims. On the other hand the Caprice woodgrain interior is sex :thumbsup:

thanks alot mate

honestly, i dont like the whitewalls anymore either if they hadn't have faded almost with in the week of getting them because of **** paint id still like them.

and as for the caprice bit's, i love it, ive been through so many different consoles and such but this is the only one im truley happy with!.

DRKWGN

I Dig Hole's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged VS Wagon
LMFAO, how many wagons with this colour combo could there be in that area.....

i have honstly seen a total of 0 wagons with this color combo lol, i dont even really see many good looking wagon's or even done up ones around my area!

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
i love it mate:) mirror tint would look tops on this wagon but then again its sweet as is

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
LMFAO, how many wagons with this colour combo could there be in that area.....

the glare was bouncing off the car to me, so all i really saw was the dark green and was bagged after he parked between 2 tall cars

tuffc

Reaction score
Members Ride
torana
loving it mate! the colour combo is sweet! :D

B

BXHD

awww so jealous! i want bags!!
looks SICK!!!!! :thumbsup: nice work :p