Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Licencing and illegal cars for P's

lucas_arts_182

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
1) Dont drive like a tool - this one has been coverd i know.
2) Cops stereo-type people all the time, (P platers in commodores/falcons MUST be hoons)
3) If a cop is behind you, dont constantly check in your mirrors, dont turn your head to look at things too much, and dont make eye contact or look at the police car. they look for these things. (other than standard driving operations), pretend their just another car!
4) hide your Ps, if you dont have them up then its obvious. if there sitting in the very bottom LEFT corner of the windows then you can argue the fact, if you get pulled over ( left side because its slightly harder to see from a vehicle coming towards you (like a cop car when your after cerfew))
5)dont have radar detectors sitting on your dash, looks just as dodgey as stokeys on the back. mount it else where, youll stll hear it beep.

jono1492

DTD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE omega
I like to make cops suspicious by looking around, sitting bellow the limit etc. etc. Then when they pull me up and they've got nothing on me, I can bitch and moan about them wasting my time :D

phatsix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
I like to make cops suspicious by looking around, sitting bellow the limit etc. etc. Then when they pull me up and they've got nothing on me, I can bitch and moan about them wasting my time :D

bitching and moaning isnt gunna get you far with the coppas

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi

nice one. :blah blah: