Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Life Imprisonment for street racers convicted of Cause Death

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
i agree with votes and revenue raising.
because if they really wanted to stop all this then they would make it federal law to have a traceable gps in every car.
which all relays back to a government super computer telling you what every single car in australia is doing (when its running)
and we the people would be powerless to stop it.
speed = fine sent to your door even if you are all by yourself, 3rd offence license gone possibly car taken.
the only floor in this plan is hackers gathering data and sending out fines to ppl that are fake and go into the wrong bank accounts..

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
i would just unplug it mate i know the in's and out's of my car i dont think the government dose

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
i would just unplug it mate i know the in's and out's of my car i dont think the government dose

unplug, goes ofline, get caught via rbt or going through a monitoring camera that detects cars going past and their gps's.
BAM goodbye car.
"oh ill just turn it on before i go through the camera"
car is in different spot BAM goodbye car.
"my battery went flat"
gps has a separate battery BAM goodbye car.
would you like to come up with any other scenarios ?

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
my car was stolen then i found my car it must have been damaged

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
my car was stolen then i found my car it must have been damaged

ooohh your good thats a tricky one.

light on the dash telling you its not working/is working ?

it is a good excuse but how long before it catches on and gets rendered inadmissible in court for your argument.
presuming you would have reported the car stolen and then found thats alot of trouble to go through just to do a little speeding.

thats a mild comeback for ya =P

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton

For a mechanic of sorts, you still seem to be very much in the 60s. There's more to a car than just mechanical parts now you know. If it were to be implemented, they wouldn't leave gaping holes that allowed a chance to avoid a fine. Revenue is a powerful motivator for a goernment.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
maby a jammer and or a system that locks onto other gps modules and mimics other cars

im sure some hacker could beat this they allways do like the us government says they are ten years behind the hackers

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
For a mechanic of sorts, you still seem to be very much in the 60s. There's more to a car than just mechanical parts now you know. If it were to be implemented, they wouldn't leave gaping holes that allowed a chance to avoid a fine. Revenue is a powerful motivator for a goernment.

i know alot more then i say mainly cuz i cant type and spell to well but im sure there will be gaps in any program the government implements as they have a nice track record for that

wickann15

YEEHAAAAAAAH
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS HSV Clubsport
FFS more hoon laws/punishments. I think before the law makers decide to bring in new hoon punishments etc they should write down and clearly define exactly what is classed as hooning. It's a friggin joke that it is a grey area and the decision lies with the attending officer.