Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Link pin kits?

maxbow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
What's the GO with these things. Just put another set of nolathane rubbers in. If you put the cup washers in as per Holden parts, they cut the sh#&% out of the rubbers. Apparently the Holden mechs put the cup washers upside down. Has anyone got any answers in regard to this annoying little problem? Anyone got feedback on the new Super Pro kit with the bent rods? Look forward to any response, these are a pain. Cheers Max.:hit: :b:

VKNutt

Reaction score
Members Ride
84 VK Berlina
These things will always crap out... with standard/genuine parts you can only expect to get about 40k out of them... In terms of the Super Pro Kit, I have no experience. I always found that you get a lot more life out of aftermarket Nylon bushes with as you said, the washer upside down. little noise, longer life... that's my experience anyway...

Good luck with it

maxbow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
Looking good!

Well, I bit the bullet and bought one of the new Super pro kits. Put it on today and it looks the goods. These are heaps heavier than the standard pins and have a bend in them. This makes them line up much better than the standards. Anyway I'll see how they go in comparism. Cheers Max.:b: