Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Listening to right now?

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
My Confidential folder of DJ CRISIS 1992 Mixes :- . Yes mad trax on the Matrix recording - side A is a 60min block from a different tape, runs a little hot at times - no head room due to the recording setup at in the silos. Side B may have turned out better due to recording levels being changed, as it was another tape from the same night.
MENTAL party! Matrix II was kick ass too, as was Primitive 1 & 2 which were held back then at that time as well. The shipment of records came direct from Stuttgart Germany for the Matrix & Primitive, Plus Prodigy 3 (traveller) & Prodigy 4 (side A) sets.
I always loved that Matrix live recording - mad trax, runs a little hot at times though - no head room due to the recording setup at time. This party was at the Wheat Silos where "Ov the Earth Tribe" & other memorable Virtual Bass & Vibe Tribe parties were. E-Vision was the set Chris mixed at "Carnival Ov Thee Mind" (Old Redfern Suburban Railyard workshops) - I miss that tape (some fool "burrowed" it in 1999 & didn't return it), some very cool tracks on it ;(.
Either ways I have included The Virtual Bass "Matrix" Live recording plus feel the force - "demo" within this folder, at a higher bit rate being 320kbps (VBR). "Feel The Force" Side A & B is a cool tape, just a demo though, as where alot of Crisis tapes I used to distribute to the raving public back then.
Plenty more to come when I get the opportunity to do so, I have them laid out in order of processing - a lot of super rare tapes stacked up in the studio ready to go digital.
For my complete digi composition of DJ Crisis Demos, Live Sets & released material go to this link :- My Files about 100+ more tapes to go up Yes I have them all..
PLUR Jase.W.

camstatic

I'm back babeh.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
[video=youtube_share;STSm30LIH80]http://youtu.be/STSm30LIH80[/video]

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Pandora thought I'd like some Depeche Mode, turns out I do - thanks Pandora!!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute